2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree with that mate, I was watching the game on TV and the commentator even talked about the game being played in a good spirit, despite there being 2 sendings off and a penalty. It was just rank bad refereeing all round.

The Baines thing is something that annoys me. If he gets away with that then you can guarantee the very same people who are calling it stupid would be saying it was really clever, 'showing his experience' etc. As you say, 9 times out of 10 that doesn't get punished. Personally I wondered if he'd given it because he thought the earlier one - Holgate on Wilson - might have been a pen but he didn't give it.

Great news on Richarlison being called up. Things like this are important I think, it shows players that you can get recognition playing for us.

so why didn't he give the one on tosun because he thought maybe the one on coleman might have been a pen? we got properly screwed over yet again and is one of the main reason we draw a lot of away games. There's always dodgy officiating when we drop this points and that's whta infuriates me the most.

so why didn't he give the one on tosun because he thought maybe the one on coleman might have been a pen? we got properly screwed over yet again and is one of the main reason we draw a lot of away games. There's always dodgy officiating when we drop this points and that's whta infuriates me the most.
I'm not justifying it, just saying I wondered if that might have been his thinking. It's obviously different when it's the home team and the crowd is pressuring you, and maybe he just didn't think the Coleman was, whereas the Wilson one he's thought it was but wasn't sure enough to give it.

We don't drop points because of bad refereeing decisions, let's be honest. I though the ref was just poor all round on Saturday, not biased.

Anyway, Richarlison will hopefully have learnt from this, and will try to cool off a bit rather than reacting.

I hope he makes a spoof head butting video with Neymar, with Neymar proper rolling round everywhere.
Be boss that.

a3894c0-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.