2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sweet sweet tears of pundit envy have already started flowing, the surest indicator that an Everton player is anygood is when the pundits get riled by them. See Lukaku when we were an affront to the game for loaning him.
*typical sky media pundit

4 weeks ago : 40m what a waste of money by plucky little Everton

Today : it's only fair for his career that, in January, Everton should let him to to man u/rs/citteh/cocky London club

The sweet sweet tears of pundit envy have already started flowing, the surest indicator that an Everton player is anygood is when the pundits get riled by them. See Lukaku when we were an affront to the game for loaning him.
One of the greatest seasons of media nonsense you'll ever see. Actual articles proclaiming Everton shouldn't be allowed to finish in a Champions League spot because loan players contributed. If only we had finished the job

Depends who his agent is and what the player wants himself. Could be like Lukaku all over again. We have to get CL in the next 3-4 seasons to even think about keeping these players.

A left sided player who can score goals, and with his head? Not many of these about.

Didn't think of that, now that you mention it, I see it.

Mate. I suggested this 3 weeks ago. Here's the response I got.

In playing style?

Ronaldo. The Brazilian one. All pace and power. Looks unstoppable when he's on the go.
:hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee:

Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Andrei.
f97.gif

Mate Rivaldo, Ronaldo and Andrei all have different running styles.

Hence me thinking it amusing that people compare them.

If people think he runs like Ronaldo then they never really watched Ronaldo.
Never said his running style. I said his playing style. Pace and power and running at defenders.

Ronaldo was world class at 18 too, so I'm not comparing quality either before you start;)

Status
Not open for further replies.