2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He keeps this up, I’m getting his jersey for Christmas... ;)

I could do with a little less theatrics when he gets fouled though.

When I first saw him, he reminded me of Thierry Henry like @davek said.

He could be as good as Henry or even up there with Christian Ronaldo if he works as hard as Ronaldo does on and off the pitch.

I hope he stays as for a few years but if he does end up leaving, I think it will be for £100m+

And I'm not basing that on one game. It's the attitude he's shown as much as the ability he obviously has that makes me believe he will be a superstar.

Rivaldo

Reactions: FTY

He keeps this up, I’m getting his jersey for Christmas... ;)

I could do with a little less theatrics when he gets fouled though.
Part of the reason Jags went was Jota acted like he was having a seizure but no we shouldn't take advantage of that. I hate it but we have to do it if we are doing all we can to win

He will have some blinders and some absolute stinkers that comes with the territory for his position and age but boy o boy am I excited for the ride!

Croatia in the World Cup had two wingers Rebic & Perisic who were so hard to deal with as physically they are both specimens and full backs often couldn't cope with them.
In the England game young & trippier couldn’t handle them & walker had to constantly help trippier out.

Richarlison is the same only big strong quick full backs will be able to cope with him his physicality for a winger is a real weapon.

Last edited:

Seriously u need a few pints mixed with scotch to see either Ronaldo or Rivaldo in him... too early

He’s not that level yet. Even comparing him to a 21 year old Henry/rivaldo/Ronaldo is misguided. They have so much more in their game at that age, especially dribbling.

Those pouring cold water on the over exuberant comparisons - I think people are just excited about his apparent potential, no need to state the obvious.

He looks to be a great outlet for away games and not only has the skill and goal threat needed going forward but a genuine desire to help the team in all areas of the pitch.

He seems genuinely delighted to be here and has an affinity with the manager who has added a fellow Brazilian and a fellow Portuguese speaker to the club which can hopefully help him.

Brilliant start from the guy. Let’s see how he gets on.

Status
Not open for further replies.