2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymar getting injured is both good and bad news for us. Richarlison will probably start in the Copa America which is excellent for him and just reward, it’s a great platform for him to kick on and it also means a busy summer - which isn’t always a bad thing as long as he doesn’t get injured. You often see players carry their international form through to their club after a strong tournament.

Just got a feeling he plays a stormer in the Copa too, Barca show interest and it unsettles him ahead of the season.

Neymar getting injured is both good and bad news for us. Richarlison will probably start in the Copa America which is excellent for him and just reward, it’s a great platform for him to kick on and it also means a busy summer - which isn’t always a bad thing as long as he doesn’t get injured. You often see players carry their international form through to their club after a strong tournament.

Just got a feeling he plays a stormer in the Copa too, Barca show interest and it unsettles him ahead of the season.

It's far too early for him to attract a big bid from a club like Barca, for me. Too many areas of his all-round game are still very weak and he hasn't quite worked out which position in a front 3 he is best at.

I'd say as long as he keeps up his development at the current rate, it'll be next summer before any of those clubs decide to take the gamble.

It's far too early for him to attract a big bid from a club like Barca, for me. Too many areas of his all-round game are still very weak and he hasn't quite worked out which position in a front 3 he is best at.

I'd say as long as he keeps up his development at the current rate, it'll be next summer before any of those clubs decide to take the gamble.

I don’t disagree with you mate but Madrid have just taken Vinicius. Barca have taken Arthur and Neymar fresh from Brazil in the past. All of whom weren’t the finished article in much the same way.

Both are partial to signing raw talent. Richarlison has his flaws but he’s dynamite in the right system, in the right team and with the right kick up the backside every so often.

I’m just saying, with Neymar out, Rico will start. And if he has a great tournament, it’s rare you see any player regularly start for Brazil not playing in the Champions League. I just wonder how much he’d be prepared to rock the boat if Barca fluttered their eyelashes. Rumours they are binning Suarez and Coutinho too.

I don’t disagree with you mate but Madrid have just taken Vinicius. Barca have taken Arthur and Neymar fresh from Brazil in the past. All of whom weren’t the finished article in much the same way.

Both are partial to signing raw talent. Richarlison has his flaws but he’s dynamite in the right system, in the right team and with the right kick up the backside every so often.

I’m just saying, with Neymar out, Rico will start. And if he has a great tournament, it’s rare you see any player regularly start for Brazil not playing in the Champions League. I just wonder how much he’d be prepared to rock the boat if Barca fluttered their eyelashes. Rumours they are binning Suarez and Coutinho too.

....it’s a compliment to how he’s done that the big boys are being linked. I too can’t see anything happening just yet, let’s hope they are clamouring for him next summer.

So now he's headlining the biggest attraction in national football. Better start looking for a replacement.

I just think what ever Barca offered this year. Brands will know his value will keep going up and we’d be stupid to sell this year.
I also don’t think Richarlison would rock the boat this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.