2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to keep this kid, no matter how much is thrown at us.

Stong, athletic, and knows where the goal is - perfect for the prem.

If we want to eat at the top table, we need guys like him

....sadly, it’s often players who push for a move when the very big boys come knocking. It happened with Stones, Lukaku, Barkley and even Rooney. When that happens there’s little you can do, except ensure you get a great deal.

I doubt we’ll be in that position with Richarlison just yet. Ultimately, we want to keep our best players and the best chance you have of doing that is if you’re successful.

The lid loves it here,
Would like to think if Barca did make an approach he'd listen to silva and give us a year or two.
He's young enough and if he improved as he has done so far he'd get a move as a key player rather than a squad player

The lid loves it here,
Would like to think if Barca did make an approach he'd listen to silva and give us a year or two.
He's young enough and if he improved as he has done so far he'd get a move as a key player rather than a squad player

Yes if a move was onI would like it to be Spain but you never know that blue and red mess up the East Lancs Road might poke their nose in.

The lid loves it here,
I think that idea is key to our progress.

It’s pointless trying to keep a player that wants to go, Moyes fought tooth and nail to keep certain players and it often was to the detriment of the club with drawn out sagas.

We should be telling players we won’t stand in their way if they want to leave but it needs to suit the club i.e keeping players for 2/3 seasons before they move on to a team challenging for titles etc.

Standard lazy United links

Honestly what do journalists do anymore but just randomly pick a inform player with bigger clubs.

Plus the fact they don't rate him over £100m is scandalous

Honestly what do journalists do anymore but just randomly pick a inform player with bigger clubs.

Why would you want to move to that basket case of a club right now?
As good as he is I can't see him at City

It’s from Jason Burt. As reliable as they come.

They can discuss him all they like though, complete non starter.

Love the way the media say we spend badly, but then love to link our players away.

So far:

Gueye - Man Utd
Richarlison - Man Utd
Pickford - Man Utd
Keane- Arsenal & Tottenham
Gomes* - Arsenal &Tottenham

Love the way the media say we spend badly, but then love to link our players away.

So far:

Gueye - Man Utd
Richarlison - Man Utd
Pickford - Man Utd
Keane- Arsenal & Tottenham
Gomes* - Arsenal &Tottenham

I'll take a punt on the prices demanded if they wanted to go.
£50m
£90m
£70m
£50m
£who cares if it's going to Barca and not us.

I think it's more than likely that they'll all be here next season. If De Gea went off to Spain, then I could see Pickford going. I don't have any reservations on selling any player nowadays if the price is right and a decent replacement has been sorted out. Still prefer most of those here than elsewhere though. Stay Rico, we love you.

Don't get me wrong, he IS a great footballer, but his attitude stinks. If we EVER get offered Lukaku type money for him we should bin him off in an instant.

the lad only bothers to perform for the first couple of months at a club to build up his legend, then is barely worth playing except for the occasional flash of what he can do to remind us. He goes down far too easy every single time which more than not doesn't give us an advantage (why trade a shot on goal for a heavily defended free kick?), He's far too soft when it comes to challenges (i know he gets targeted but his rolling around is comical at times).
How are others in the squad supposed to put faith in him to score when he goes missing for entire games hiding from the ball?

As to all this guff about Marco "the Myth" Silva, being the only one to get anything out of him, chances are it's only because he indulges the lad and his ego to the point he doesn't complain when his performances just aren't good enough.If Richarlison got an offer from a 'bigger' club he'd be there without a second thought. We are just a stepping stone to him.

He wouldn't last 5 mins at Man Utd. They already have too many like him effort and entitlement wise at the moment, that's their problem, they'd be idiots to put in a bid.

Don't get me wrong, he IS a great footballer, but his attitude stinks. If we EVER get offered Lukaku type money for him we should bin him off in an instant.

the lad only bothers to perform for the first couple of months at a club to build up his legend, then is barely worth playing except for the occasional flash of what he can do to remind us. He goes down far too easy every single time which more than not doesn't give us an advantage (why trade a shot on goal for a heavily defended free kick?), He's far too soft when it comes to challenges (i know he gets targeted but his rolling around is comical at times).
How are others in the squad supposed to put faith in him to score when he goes missing for entire games hiding from the ball?

As to all this guff about Marco "the Myth" Silva, being the only one to get anything out of him, chances are it's only because he indulges the lad and his ego to the point he doesn't complain when his performances just aren't good enough.If Richarlison got an offer from a 'bigger' club he'd be there without a second thought. We are just a stepping stone to him.

He wouldn't last 5 mins at Man Utd. They already have too many like him effort and entitlement wise at the moment, that's their problem, they'd be idiots to put in a bid.

giphy.gif

Abysmal attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.