2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't ask for more from a 21 yr old on his debut . Works hard as well great tracking back .Touch wood we have a player here

Really promising and also impressed with his work rate. One negative for me is that it is clear he has no left foot what so ever. Needs to work on this or will become very easy to read although his power will make him difficult to stop even if he does always turn the same way

Boss. Best debut since Lukaku's. Not quite as bothered about Lookman anymore after seeing how much talent we've gone and got with this kid.

Early days. Long season. But what a quality goal. Precision. Good start
I was feeling the same as perhaps I don't want to get carried away, yet he played very well and his finishing for both goals showed a mixture of ability and hunger.

His pace, strength and technical ability will be a handful for any opposotion and with other players at our disposal we should see some nice football this season .

Speaking to BBC Sport, Everton forward Richarlison said: "I will remember this day for the rest of my life and I’m very happy. I have to thank my colleagues because we had to run double with one player less, so it's a special day for me. I'm very happy to win the man-of-the-match trophy for the first time in my career."

wow really,surprised he has not been MOTM before then
Theres no man of the match trophy in Brazil. Also, dont know why he said that, i could be wrong but i think he was motm one or two time in his first games at Watford.

Status
Not open for further replies.