2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like a poor man's Niasse tonight didn't he. Shocking performance. Do you know what angers me more, no players even having a go at him. Even when you play in school teams as a kid, of someone isn't pulling their weight or not focused you'd give them a good rollicking because you were all in it together. He's just slouching around laying off not arsed passes, losing the ball and half arsed effort to get it back.

Absolutely fuming with that lack of performance tonight, I'd drop the knobhead from the squad for that 1st half alone

Glad I´m not the only one. Genuinely one of the worst all round halves I´ve seen from an Everton player and there´s plenty to pick from. He took it to a new level tonight but his form has been extremely poor for months now.

Dreadful. Again.

However his pace against Milner at right back could be useful. Get Milner running to tire him out then bring bernard or lookman on.

Milner will deal with him easily. Richarlison just gifts the ball back to the opposition. His pace isn´t even a factor because he´s not utilising it.

Glad I´m not the only one. Genuinely one of the worst all round halves I´ve seen from an Everton player and there´s plenty to pick from. He took it to a new level tonight but his form has been extremely poor for months now.

Yep this ain't something that's just been the last couple of games , he's been abysmal for far too long.

Players out of form, happens loads but you gotta knuckle down and not look like a sulking moody knobhead

Milner will deal with him easily. Richarlison just gifts the ball back to the opposition. His pace isn´t even a factor because he´s not utilising it.

Very true.

Thinking more just long balls over the top rather than richarlison with the ball.

sorry, didn't realise salah was a striker
He's played up front as part of a 3 or at CF all season mate.

I think the real issue here is the fact you're suggesting comparing our 21(?) year old winger with 2 of the very best we've seen in this league and labelling his failure to represent as "disappointing".

I think anyway.

Very true.

Thinking more just long balls over the top rather than richarlison with the ball.

I´d be desperate to get him on the pitch because when he´s on song (and we´ve very rarely seen it) he would cause Liverpool problems none of our other players would. I just can´t see a way he starts on Sunday after what we saw tonight. It´d kill us completely.

He's played up front as part of a 3 or at CF all season mate.

I think the real issue here is the fact you're suggesting comparing our 21(?) year old winger with 2 of the very best we've seen in this league and labelling his failure to represent as "disappointing".

I think anyway.
actually he's played as a winger

firminho is the striker

and i call it as i see it he had a stinker today

i have no animosity towards him, in fact i have a shirt with his name on it, i want him to do well but today he had a stinker

Status
Not open for further replies.