Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the way market's gone now though isn't it? Since the Neymar deal the whole thing has shifted up another notch again, and all of a sudden you're looking at £50 million for a half-decent player.

Well in a world were Liverpool can sell a GK who has played 2 games for them in 6 years for 12m, 50m for a fella from Brazil doesnt seem that bad like.

If we pay £50m then we would have hopefully hit some of the clauses to activate the additional payments, I’d be happy with that. May actually mean a trophy

If Watford put trophy clauses on the deal they are utter clowns, nobody is that stupid.

It will be Apps, Caps for Brazil, Goals, achievable clauses.

This is a common fallacy. Of course you should care about whether the business side of the club is being run in a sensible way. You would certainly care if the club went the way of Leeds, Villa, and their like.
This club is not doing a Leeds
I have no intention of even contemplating that scenario ...
i want to look forwards to the completion of this project that was stalled but is still clearly the desire of the board and the Manager
Be miserable if you like ... pretend you know wtf you're talking about and come it this with a self serving decrraration that people not sharing your opinion are living a falacy
I want to cheer this season and all I see right now feels like thats where we are heading
Us becoming another leeds is a fallacy

This club is not doing a Leeds
I have no intention of even contemplating that scenario ...
i want to look forwards to the completion of this project that was stalled but is still clearly the desire of the board and the Manager
Be miserable if you like ... pretend you know wtf you're talking about and come it this with a self serving decrraration that people not sharing your opinion are living a falacy
I want to cheer this season and all I see right now feels like thats where we are heading
Us becoming another leeds is a fallacy

Did anyone say we were going that way?

Think a bit more slowly and then re-read the post.

You stated that you didn't care about the money being spent. I said fans should do. If it goes wrong fans would certainly begin to care -- so why not care before that? -- and Leeds, Villa etc. are examples of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.