Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer fee aside a decent signing. Can play wide but also gives us an option to play the 10 role if we need to change things up. Get a left back in and a CB, give the manager 12 months to drill the squad and obviously he’ll move out few more players but this signing is decent and hopefully having played under Silva this lad can start quickly.

Our compo for Delefeou was that we had option to buy him back first from Barcelona. For whatever reason we did not. Likely that the boy laughed at us.

The only 7 Sulky Kev should take is the No7 bus to as far away as possible.
Apart from rumoured antics at Finch Farm, I don't get the hate for Mirallas. I think he improved the team in most games.
I don't know if he's still got the skills, but I'd keep him. He was a Belgium regular until RK and Sam stopped using him, don't forget.

Been on Holiday, not really kept up with this transfer.

Have we had our pants pulled down again lads?, is Walsh back incharge of transfers or something?

Transfer fee aside a decent signing. Can play wide but also gives us an option to play the 10 role if we need to change things up. Get a left back in and a CB, give the manager 12 months to drill the squad and obviously he’ll move out few more players but this signing is decent and hopefully having played under Silva this lad can start quickly.

If only we had a number 10. Someone should go out there and buy a load of number 10s. What's the worst that could happen?

His on a similar sort of level as arnoutivic(and that's being nice) he was 25m which many thought was a bit high, so 40-50m for richarlison is way off the mark.

I cant understand how they keep doing for the same trick. The signings from last summer have seen their transfer value drop by 50%. The club has seen this and continues to go by the same formula

lol lol lol lol lol lol

is it me or did posts on this thread disappear? @GrandOldTeam

PmFZMaG.png

Status
Not open for further replies.