Return Of The 'Ammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortunesAlwaysHiding

Player Valuation: £100k
Hi Guys, It is good to be back on your forum, thanks for putting up with me.

Well what can I say what a difference a year makes. Last year we were playing great football & winning games this year it is just awfull.

I feel for Zola. He could not bring in any of his chosen transfer targets in the summer & had to sell Collins to Villa. Ashton has to retire & the muppets take over in January with their media circus.

The players with the exception of Parker & Green have let him down badly with Upson being the worse of them all.

I will leave it there for now as I do not want to make you feel suicidal. Does anybody have the Samaritans number?

Good to see you back again bud.

Pardon the pun, but I hope you get Hammered.

I feel for Zola also. He is a good lad, but I just feel he is not a Premier League manager. Obviously, I have no idea what it is like behind the scenes, but he just does not seem to have that public presence needed to fulfil his role.

I think Sullivan really should be keeping his lips sealed. All he is doing is creating friction in your veins, that really is not constructive.

Our game aside, I hope your fortunes lift sooner rather than later. I like your club, it has a history and has not built to the future yet. Similar to ourselves.

We are getting there though. You just need some luck.

I thought it was a miracle that you even stayed up last year let alone finish in the top 1/2. So if Zola is getting blamed for this year then he deserves a ton of praise for last year. You can't expect any manager to compete when you become a selling club.

I'm having trouble naming 6 WH players now. All I can think of is Tompkins, Noble, Cole, Green and Spector.

I was pretty sure you were staying up until Hull won this week.

It looks really bleak for your lot.

Mind, if there was ever a game to take our euro charge off course it would be typical to be this one.

I like West Ham, but I have some Sheffield United mates who are still feeling the pain from a few years back. The worry has to be the huge debt you are in now.

Cheer up. Just 2 more wins will do it.

ive always had a soft spot for west ham (all becouse my very first football kit my mum accidently got me west ham instead of everton - i cryed for hours lol)

its a shame to see them suffer and i really like zola too.

to me west ham are in this problem due to a few reasons .they have too many players who are sub standard ,not ready or just dont give a crap.lastly the injury blows of ashton and dyer.

behrami , stanislas , mido , tomkins , mcarthy = not good enough.

i hope the hammers keep there patience though and dont panic. im sure it will come down to the last game of the season and they will survive .

wigan bolton hull pompey burnley all have the look of clubs on the brink.

Welcome back, Fortune.

WHU are my second club really, because of your traditions - going back a long, long way - of playing the game as it should be played: with skill.

Alan Devonshire, Brooking, Clyde Best, Martin Peters - the names say it all. I even remember being allowed to stay up to watch you beat Munich 1860 on TV for the Cup-Winners Cup in 1965. Always had a soft spot for you since then.

I believe many true fans of the game feel the same. They want you to stay up.

And Zola is a decent fellow working in an unforgiving business. Maybe he's not nasty enough to be a prem manager.

As is said above, though, it takes a bit of luck to string together a few wins and then you're away. You're not likely to come with much from Goodison, the way we're playing at home right now.

That aside, best of luck for the rest of the season.

Hi Guys, It is good to be back on your forum, thanks for putting up with me.

Well what can I say what a difference a year makes. Last year we were playing great football & winning games this year it is just awfull.

I feel for Zola. He could not bring in any of his chosen transfer targets in the summer & had to sell Collins to Villa. Ashton has to retire & the muppets take over in January with their media circus.

The players with the exception of Parker & Green have let him down badly with Upson being the worse of them all.

I will leave it there for now as I do not want to make you feel suicidal. Does anybody have the Samaritans number?

Sorry mate, but without "the muppets" your club would be close to folding right now.

£110 million debts. With a turnover about half that and a wage:turnover ratio of 80% plus.

The muppets were the ones running your club like that and allowing the £110 million debt to build up.

Everton's is £40million and £25million of that is secured (i.e. fixed interest) and a wage:turnover ratio that should be <55% based on the new foreign tv deal revenue increase.

Thats high enough thanks, unless its for bricks and mortar investment (i.e. revenue generating stadium redevelopment) for Everton.

West Ham are to the Premier League, what Greece are to the EU

Welcome back, Fortune.

WHU are my second club really, because of your traditions - going back a long, long way - of playing the game as it should be played: with skill.

Alan Devonshire, Brooking, Clyde Best, Martin Peters - the names say it all. I even remember being allowed to stay up to watch you beat Munich 1860 on TV for the Cup-Winners Cup in 1965. Always had a soft spot for you since then.

I believe many true fans of the game feel the same. They want you to stay up.

And Zola is a decent fellow working in an unforgiving business. Maybe he's not nasty enough to be a prem manager.

As is said above, though, it takes a bit of luck to string together a few wins and then you're away. You're not likely to come with much from Goodison, the way we're playing at home right now.

That aside, best of luck for the rest of the season.

Both of those clubs are pretty much bankrupt. I kid ye not. :dodgy:

Good to see you back again bud.

Pardon the pun, but I hope you get Hammered.

I feel for Zola also. He is a good lad, but I just feel he is not a Premier League manager. Obviously, I have no idea what it is like behind the scenes, but he just does not seem to have that public presence needed to fulfil his role.

I think Sullivan really should be keeping his lips sealed. All he is doing is creating friction in your veins, that really is not constructive.

Our game aside, I hope your fortunes lift sooner rather than later. I like your club, it has a history and has not built to the future yet. Similar to ourselves.

We are getting there though. You just need some luck.

I agree. He shouldn't be speaking about team affairs, unless it was a John Terry/Chelsea or similar complete lack of club discipline situation.

However, he's underwritten about £70million of their debts (i.e. made it his debt).

No wonder he's gobbing off abit.

West Ham are up shyte creek with no paddles and a large hole in the bottom .Can´t see it getting any better for you either I think you will go down.
Think we´ll tonk you to.

Well my brother supports West Ham, and thus being they are my second team. Hope you find form again, after our match of course!

I thought it was a miracle that you even stayed up last year let alone finish in the top 1/2. So if Zola is getting blamed for this year then he deserves a ton of praise for last year. You can't expect any manager to compete when you become a selling club.

I'm having trouble naming 6 WH players now. All I can think of is Tompkins, Noble, Cole, Green and Spector.

I was pretty sure you were staying up until Hull won this week.

Nice one Rook.

Good man

Sorry mate, but without "the muppets" your club would be close to folding right now.

£110 million debts. With a turnover about half that and a wage:turnover ratio of 80% plus.

The muppets were the ones running your club like that and allowing the £110 million debt to build up.

Everton's is £40million and £25million of that is secured (i.e. fixed interest) and a wage:turnover ratio that should be <55% based on the new foreign tv deal revenue increase.

Thats high enough thanks, unless its for bricks and mortar investment (i.e. revenue generating stadium redevelopment) for Everton.

West Ham are to the Premier League, what Greece are to the EU
:huh: Explain, please. :)

:huh: Explain, please. :)

Greece are bankrupt. Need money from outside (other countries) as they're not seen by institutions as a reliable investment (there countries credit rating has been reduced to reflect this).

More outgoings than incomings. High levels of debt.

Therefore no money means they're screwed.

West Ham would have done what Portsmouth did already if it wasn't for Sullivan and Gold, who invested in West Ham, and they did not for business reasons Gold's words were "no businessman would invest in this club".

So calling them muppets is abit rich.

Or in the case of West Ham, poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.