Return of Moyes atmosphere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These games normally do produce a good wity banner. If any one actually is bringing one can they post about it?

I've got my ticket, I can't believe you guys forgot about the plane going over head with "Your getting sacked in the morning".

I can't wait and it's going to be Epic, once we score they will hear it in Australia

Hope we don't make it all about Moyes. Yes give him stick and show him why not to mess with Evertonians but also sing for Martinez and Everton and show everyone that the school of science is officially open once more and and that we're not going anywhere!

I'd be a lot more confident in this game if we weren't going into it having played twice since they last played.

Plus its moists last chance of saving any pride for the season so reckon he'll be doing evrything he can to stop us getting fourth.

Whether the players share that feeling or not is debateable.

I imagine the media the will bang the "Moyes did so well at Everton for years, he deserves just as much credit as anyone for where Everton are" drum.

I hope we reign abuse down at them from the first minute until the last, let the tossers know exactly how much we're loving life without them and their awful negativity and their "top 10 is a massive achievement" shouts. The only one I'll go easy on is Fellaini, who for all his faults, at least left with a bit of dignity and has never said anything condescending or snide since he left.

It's Neville who really gets to me and always did. I hope he's chased out of town, he clearly didn't respect this club or us supporters.

It's Neville who really gets to me and always did. I hope he's chased out of town, he clearly didn't respect this club or us supporters.

I disagree, i dont see what more P.N could have done ? i do think he played on a year past his sell by date, but I dont think he did a lot wrong. When he scored against United and Chelsea with his pens, he wasnt disrespecting anyone in my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.