Remainder of the Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreiK

Player Valuation: £950k
I think we should play our youth side for this the Chelsea game and for the remainder of the season. We have already qualified for europe, let the senior players have a month getting pampered with loose women tending to there every desire until the final. ;)

Dont be ridiculous, I wouldnt care if we had already won the league, i would still want to win every game to the end.

5th is my target.

So do i but with the injuries we have had this season i just want to wrap them in cotton wool till the final

True, I think he'll rest players against Chelsea. People like Jo, Gosling, Yobo and Rodwell might come in as it'll be needed.

I don't like the idea of taking our foot off the gas pedal, but it might be an idea to be cautious with a couple of players. My aim is still 5th, though. We must go for that, for the sake of pride. Plus, winning matches breeds winning more matches. Going on a losing streak isn't great preparation for an FA cup final.

At least we can play Jo.

I wouldnt mind seeing us rest a few of the senior players against chelsea, or even mix the tactics up a bit, not only would it give a few of them a well deserved rest but also wont allow Chelsea to know too much of how we plan to play them.

Im worried that game yesterday has finished what was in the tank for the team.

It happened after Florentina, I hope it dont happen this year.

Im sure that Chelsea game on Wednesday is going to be terrible, scrappy game.

We lost Cahill last season which basically means we lose our shape.

If we keep our players fit I think we'll be fine, if we get any injuries where ****ed, it'll be tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.