Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So would I. But at 49 years old, mere survival with no real appetite for renewal at the club isn't really cutting it for me anymore. I dearly hope we stay up, but if we don't I will get on with my life next Monday. As desperate as I am to see us survive, there has to be something better than scrabbling around the drop zone in 22/23. And unless there is a real appetite for fundamental change, that is what will happen.
And we all know that appetite isn’t there.
We are basically being administered by the same people who have overseen 25 years of benign neglect.
The only difference the takeover made was to add another level of buffoonery at the top.
If the worst happens v Palace I’d like to think we’d get on the pitch at the end and at least demonstrate to the boardroom morons that their time is up, but we won’t .

It's not that it's out of the question. It's simply very questionable. Such uncertainty at so late a point in the season is understandably stressful.
Yes. Very stressful. But the extreme negativity and throwing in the towel is a joke. We were worse off two weeks ago.

And we all know that appetite isn’t there.
We are basically being administered by the same people who have overseen 25 years of benign neglect.
The only difference the takeover made was to add another level of buffoonery at the top.
If the worst happens v Palace I’d like to think we’d get on the pitch at the end and at least demonstrate to the boardroom morons that their time is up, but we won’t .

i would rather we run on as we’re safe

Yes. Very stressful. But the extreme negativity and throwing in the towel is a joke. We were worse off two weeks ago.
I don't think anybody has thrown in the towel. I think people call it as they see it. Positivity is fine, but at some point it has to be backed up or it slips into delusion. We should be very worried right now. We are in serious trouble, but it's hard to have any real confidence in this squad of players and this manager. We can only hope they somehow fall over the line.

And I see a team and manager that just beat three top half clubs and that dominated the first 15 minutes today before going a man down. I’m nervous as all hel l too, but I see a win against palace as a definite possibility. And that’s how I will go into Thursday.
Good for you, Sir. Fair dues. Once more into the breach on Thursday. I hope the fans give it one more massive effort to somehow see us through.

Status
Not open for further replies.