Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

At this point, I suspect we might need to burn out the Palace bus and hope the referee bottles a big decision and sends one of theirs off. I just cannot see us winning this.
No, I cant.

But stranger things have happened...and it's only a fortnight ago we beat Chelsea at Goodison, never mind Palace.

We have 1 more game, before its taken out of our hands.

Not being a negative nigel, but we really arent getting anything at Arsenal away.

Its not quite must win, but its getting there, it really is.
We have to put absolutely everything into Thursday. I feel deflated at the minute and my nerves are gone already, but we can win that game. Everyone needs to believe we can win. What a great opportunity to do it ourselves.

Yes, it may still in our own hands.

But unfortunately, we're up against Crystal Palace who are a very capable side with arguably better players than us in every single position. And we have a depleted squad riddled with injuries, sickness and suspensions.

I have little confidence but we have to throw absolutely everything into Thursday nights game as I think Arsenal on Sunday is a complete write off.
I'd be feeling a lot more confident if I was a Leeds (or Burnley) fan after today's events.

We just don't react well to teams that sit in and counter. We seemingly prefer it the other way round hence the wins against teams like Chelsea, Man U et Al at home. That's what worries me breaking down teams is our issue.

Yes, it may still in our own hands.

But unfortunately, we're up against Crystal Palace who are a very capable side with arguably better players than us in every single position. And we have a depleted squad riddled with injuries, sickness and suspensions.

I have little confidence but we have to throw absolutely everything into Thursday nights game as I think Arsenal on Sunday is a complete write off.
I'd be feeling a lot more confident if I was a Leeds (or Burnley) fan after today's events.

kitchen sink to

Status
Not open for further replies.