Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds only have 4 games remaining now, 2 of them are Chelsea and Arsenal which they may get nothing out of. Brighton are doing well in 9th so that is quite tough for them and their last game is Brentford and that is away. Looking at that lot they may only get another 3 points or so out of them 4 games.

They are definitely our best chance of safety now i would say but we are still probably going to need about 4 wins out of the 6 because we need 2 just to overtake them by 1.

Clinging on to whatever i can grab aren't i. lol
You are, but you are also 100% correct with your post.

Reactions: Lob
Leeds only have 4 games remaining now, 2 of them are Chelsea and Arsenal which they may get nothing out of. Brighton are doing well in 9th so that is quite tough for them and their last game is Brentford and that is away. Looking at that lot they may only get another 3 points or so out of them 4 games.

They are definitely our best chance of safety now i would say but we are still probably going to need about 4 wins out of the 6 because we need 2 just to overtake them by 1.

Felt strangely hopeful reading that, thanks!

Reactions: Lob

'Aside from'.. 'if you take away x y and z.'

Its called manipulating fachts to suit your argument.

Benitez was wrong choice. Not looking good that Frank is either. If he gets us out of this. He will. But its not looking great.

Point is neither are to blame. Its the owner.
I think trying to blame people is stupid.

Personally I blame everybody who has been on an Everton Board, everybody who has managed us,put on a shirt, been a DoF and scout for the last 5 years.

Every single 1 of them.

Your obsession with Benitez is scandalous considering whats followed on from his depature near 4 months ago.

He's gone Eggs - the bad man cant hurt/touch you any longer.

….scandalous? Wowzy. he turned the club sceptic. He’s gone but he infested us.

To be fair to you, you wanted us relegated so I can understand why you adore the man.

The new manager hasn't done badly but his only wins were vs Norwich, Watford and 10-man Wolves (who were in command until the red) that's why there's hope

'Aside from'.. 'if you take away x y and z.'

Its called manipulating fachts to suit your argument.

Benitez was wrong choice. Not looking good that Frank is either. If he gets us out of this. He will. But its not looking great.

Point is neither are to blame. Its the owner.

I used statistics. Freely available for you to search :)

The owner is partly responsible...the board more so.

No need to panic yet. Just need to make sure we get three more points than Leeds do until May 12th and we're in with a decent chance. 5 points not inconceivable in those 3 games and we could be out of the relegation zone with a game in hand.

….scandalous? Wowzy. he turned the club sceptic. He’s gone but he infested us.

To be fair to you, you wanted us relegated so I can understand why you adore the man.

Behave man lol

You been in a coma for the past decade or so? This has been coming since Walsh/Brands sold all our best players and replaced them with bums.

We sold Lukaku - never replaced him.
We sold Gana - never replaced him.
We sold Stones - never replaced him.

We didn't even replace the likes of Barry, Del Bhoy and Barkley.

Status
Not open for further replies.