Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarkofsky says he can't wait to kick Richy off the pitch again. The doomsters are licking their chops. I saw some comments from southerners on BBC website which I cannot fathom. We are crap but some seem to really hate us as a club and can't wait for us to go down. Don't know where that comes from.

RS fans...

When is Mina back?

We need him even though he’s made of cardboard.
After the United game i think...hope!

I think we'll beat Burnley and then get a draw vs United.

But ive been wrong all season :eek: lol

You'd think they'd carry forward a better performance and take the game to Burnley but we've seen it all before. We could easily be 2 down after 10 minutes.

You'd think they'd carry forward a better performance and take the game to Burnley but we've seen it all before. We could easily be 2 down after 10 minutes.

Burnley look very very poor...they look like all belief has gone.

I think after todays game and Keane out then we may turn a corner.

Hoping Patterson is back but could be out a couple of weeks

Burnley look very very poor...they look like all belief has gone.

I think after todays game and Keane out then we may turn a corner.

Hoping Patterson is back but could be out a couple of weeks

Burnley look dreadful. They did look a bit better a few weeks ago though. If our players aren't up for it or are under any illusions about how Burnley are going to approach it we are going to be in for a long night.

Do people genuinely believe we’d have less points than this if Benitez was still here ?

I like Lampard but I’m struggling to argue he wouldn’t have done a better job at this stage.

We concede more, score less, and he’s had players back in the side that Benitez was without for months.
Doubt it would be any different. The players who have came back haven't performed or put in shifts.

Do people genuinely believe we’d have less points than this if Benitez was still here ?

I like Lampard but I’m struggling to argue he wouldn’t have done a better job at this stage.

We concede more, score less, and he’s had players back in the side that Benitez was without for months.

The fan base wouldn’t have been behind Benitez. We probably wouldn’t have even got the wins v Leeds and Newcastle. The players will look for any excuse and the fans not having the manager was the easiest one going for them. They would have just kept their tools down until he was fired.

Burnley look dreadful. They did look a bit better a few weeks ago though. If our players aren't up for it or are under any illusions about how Burnley are going to approach it we are going to be in for a long night.

They’ll do their usual - sit back and bomb into the big grock in the box.

The big plus point for us, is that Keane is banned for this one, so no own goals.

The fan base wouldn’t have been behind Benitez. We probably wouldn’t have even got the wins v Leeds and Newcastle. The players will look for any excuse and the fans not having the manager was the easiest one going for them. They would have just kept their tools down until he was fired.

Leeds were a mess when we played them.

The Goodison atmosphere would be there in our current predicament regardless of the manager, because people are concerned about us going down if they don’t back the team.

In almost every worthwhile statistic we seem to have gone backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.