Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way this team has preformed away, West Ham could play their reserves and we'd still lose. I'm being serious here.

I keep thinking every week this team can't get any worse and it does. The only ray of hope is our home form and that's still not that impressive either.
If we show up at WHU with the team we used against Palace it could be a cricket score....

says you who moans all the TIME
I don't though. I'm moaning because I can see Frank is taking Everton down and everyone seems to think he's going to be some kind of revolutionary manager or something.

There is absolutely nothing that suggests he will keep us up. The team is playing worse and worse under him and he's even in risk of losing the dressing room. I'm a staunch evertonian and I see what's going to happen but clueless fans are happy to let it happen under this clueless manager.

The Newcastle result shouldn't cloud over that we were extremely lucky to get the 3 points in that game. He's almost changed the mentality to accepting that the team are crap. Yet last season and early this season the team were quite comfortably beating teams.

I don't though. I'm moaning because I can see Frank is taking Everton down and everyone seems to think he's going to be some kind of revolutionary manager or something.

There is absolutely nothing that suggests he will keep us up. The team is playing worse and worse under him and he's even in risk of losing the dressing room. I'm a staunch evertonian and I see what's going to happen but clueless fans are happy to let it happen under this clueless manager.

The Newcastle result shouldn't cloud over that we were extremely lucky to get the 3 points in that game. He's almost changed the mentality to accepting that the team are crap. Yet last season and early this season the team were quite comfortably beating teams.
Oh no they were not. Record number of home defeats remember.
Then how many did we win after the first few weeks this season.
The rot started in January 2021.

You lost all credibility when you looked for big Sam to come back

The team went through our worst run of form in our PL history prior to Lampard being appointed. Why would you expect him to start winning comfortably every week?

The team are crap. A good team doesn't go 1 win in 14 and get a manager sacked. Newcastle had only lost one of their last 8 - to the european champions by a single goal. Beating them 1 nil was a perfectly acceptable result, and wasn't lucky. In fact things went against us that match.

If we avoid relegation, then I hope you admit you were wrong about the manager, and all of us who you are calling clueless

To be fair they are crap. And i remember his first few interviews he was bigging them up saying they are good players just low on confidence etc etc. Its not like he hasnt tried to get into their heads and tell them they are good. Go out and express yourself blah blah blah.

Maybe the difference between lampard and us is we knew what was coming. We knew they'd fold. Knew most of them put in an acceptable performance one in every 7/8 games.

Oh and we were 8 points from a possible 45 before he got here. We were bang on relegation form. Lets not kid ourselves anything different.

Any chance our only capable defender Mina will be back in a couple of weeks? A none match fit mina is much better than the rest of them. I think we need him to get out of this.

I mean theres every chance he will take us down, its not about being clueless, its about trying our best to support the manager.

Ive said for years, people who take a negative view about Everton things will always "win", cos Everton does nothing but lose.

you can’t say lampard is taking us down as we don’t know he’s walked in to a club in a mess and fat boy amongst others has done some of it.

try and support us and the manager lad

your not telepathic stop trying to be

you can’t say lampard is taking us down as we don’t know he’s walked in to a club in a mess and fat boy amongst others has done some of it.

try and support us and the manager lad

your not telepathic stop trying to be
Mate, if we do the unthinkable and go down it will be squarely on the heads of those Muppets who have seen off a cluster of managers while happily watching their bank accounts rise, and showing no interest in the Club or in us fans.

Lampard has taken on an horrendous task.

Status
Not open for further replies.