Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might reassess if we don’t win the next 2 league games but that is an easy 6 points for us imo. We are better than both those teams
There are no "easy 6 points" for us. At all. We've taken 8 since the game at United. EIGHT

Wolves are tough to break down. They play with resolve. I'd be ecstatic with a point to be hontest

Then Newcastle is, let's face it, a must win game.

Then we get breathe some, but just some, if we're sitting on 26 points after that game

I might reassess if we don’t win the next 2 league games but that is an easy 6 points for us imo. We are better than both those teams
I admire your positivity mate I really do. If we start well we may win those games but if we go behind we could be in trouble, Goodison is the only place that can save us now the crowd are the 12th man. What a shocking season. I have been watching the blues for almost 50 years there's been loads of poor decision's but the worst by far for me was the appointment of Benetis, he has completely shot any confidence and belief these players had. The second worse decision was not sacking him after the Watford game. Utter shambles.

Maybe Irish Toffee just wants to get behind his team/club instead of being a perpetual moaner?

Nothing wrong with that.

All you’ve done for your 3 years on this forum is be a perpetual moaner and now that we’re about to get relegated you’re swanning in here trying to be a white knight of positivity. No chance you’re an Everton fan, not a chance in hell.

That’s exactly right. What good is it going to do going to goodison Sunday to moan/get on the back of the team/club?

People sometimes forget we aren’t “fans”, we are “supporters”. Our job is to support

There’s a difference between supporting the team on a match day and coming on a forum spouting pure lunacy like “that’s an easy 6 points for us we’re miles better than them”. On what planet would you genuinely believe that any game is “easy” for us?

We cannot rely on other teams being worse. It's just the wrong mindset and not something that anyone involved with the club should be thinking about. Got to maximise our results, put everything into each game and see where it leaves us at the end of the season. Full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.