Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
People on here were talking about 7 to 9 points from the three games starting tonight , I said it would more likely be 4, I would snatch your hands off for 3 now.
I honestly think we have the hardest run in of all the teams at the bottom and would advise anyone not to look at our fixtures in April before going to bed tonight as it will give you nightmares.
That said it is what it is none of this is Frank Lampards fault we have to get behind him and the players and hope for a miracle

We need 5-6 wins I think

It’s where those wins are coming from

As it stands it is still in our own hands

We’re running out of time to get them
That’s it basically. We will win games even it is by sheer luck, and we need luck, but will they win five or six? Not sure to be honest. The players must be bereft of confidence now. Lampard has a big job on his hands

Lose of form for 3 months. Injuries creeping back. Teams below picking up odd points.

We need to hit a run of form. Or it's going to wire.

We cannot lose Saturday and we need to find a win in the next 2 games. Its not a comfortable place to be and we're not getting clear of this soon. If we get to safety it won't be till May. And we could absolutely go down, its not being overly dramatic at all.
We’ve been sucked into that losing vortex. I look at any fixture now and I’m not confident of getting anything from it. Dire straits indeed.

We need five or six wins. This means we will need to beat better teams than us given the remaining fixtures. A sobering thought

I think we will stay up, purely on teams below us being slightly worse than what we are somehow, if we go down ahead of the likes of Burnley,. norwich and Watford them we deserve to never come back up

More exciting being in a relegation scrap tbh, i might actually start caring again if it gets really sketchy. So long as we are mid table nobodies I can’t be arsed with anything.

Fahrk me. I'd hate to be in the trenches with a lot of you. Being at St James Park tonight in the gods, their crowd was immense.

Our injuries were timed horribly. Home to Leeds, I'm confident. You could see the patterns of play that were getting turned around by injuries and home momentum.

We'll be sound re relegation. The team that ended the game needed to have started it to get a rhythm that would have seen us win.

Status
Not open for further replies.