Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would relegation be such a bad thing for Everton? Just think about it without bloo tinted specs.
Yes it would be an absolute disaster
With the way club is currently run and the players we would lose it would be nightmare.
Any players we currently have with a value such as Richy, DCl would get sold for low prices as we would have our backs against te wall.

I can see us doing a Sunderland quite easily if we went down.

Our biggest priority is to not get relegated

We already had massive problems before Agent Rafael and all he has done is make a bad situation even worse

We are an absolute joke at the moment

Still don't see it as a realistic possiblity this season. I'm confident we'll finish above Brentford, for example. Watford, Norwich, Burnley and Newcastle have absolutely nothing about them to suggest they can close the gap to us.

I will however be genuinely surprised if we survive the next two seasons. 6 years of increasingly bad decision making can only be outrun for so long.

Yeah it's looking like a premature comment on my end

I really thought we'd pick up points somwhere

Now i am very worried

Fortunately after the they play palace next week they have City and the RS which will crush their momentum. Sad that I have to scrutinise fixture lists like this

I look at our remaining fixtures and can’t see us picking up many points the way things are.

What’s interesting is how messed up the table is in terms of games played. I’ve just got a feeling that it’s relevant for us and we are well and truly sucked in to the relegation fight.

Still don't see it as a realistic possiblity this season. I'm confident we'll finish above Brentford, for example. Watford, Norwich, Burnley and Newcastle have absolutely nothing about them to suggest they can close the gap to us.

I will however be genuinely surprised if we survive the next two seasons. 6 years of increasingly bad decision making can only be outrun for so long.

I actually thought Brentford were terrible when we played them. We are just in that confidence spot where you can’t see where the next win comes from

Relegation is a real possibility

Have to pray we can turn in some positive results after the international break

Think we stuck with Benitez too long and it’s probably going to cost us

Never been more miserable or resigned to this than I am right now

I just don’t see where the points are coming from

Only hope is two weeks off can focus us and we can drain Benitez’s poison from the wound

if we go down it would be the end of this club, we’re not set up at all to bounce back most likely we’d drop like a stone the same way Sunderland did. If we survive I pray to god it’s the final wake up call for all involved that this club needs a serious shake up and a bit of direction going forward

Only problem with relegation is that this fragile squad would get battered in the championship. Very weak mentally and 46 games with some cup games added in there will be too much for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.