Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
If things turn out bad (possible) I will send that back to you when we are lining up against Preston NE next season ;)

Yes we will have a good idea where we stand after Saturday

You think one of Newcastle, Norwich or Burnley will get to 35 points? They are currently on 10 and 11 so would have to more than double their tally for the second half to get near that. I would not be surprised if 30 gets you safe this season.
Thats the mad part, a number that used to get you relegated could now be fine such is the gap.
The teams chasing 4th and beyond beating the bottom 3 will save us, grim really.

Inappropriate Language
Look at them last 12 games, we need to be clear by then or we’re deep in the [Poor language removed]

Look at the last 12 games:

26/02/202215:00Everton v Manchester City
05/03/202215:00Tottenham Hotspur v Everton
12/03/202215:00Everton v Wolverhampton
19/03/202215:00Watford v Everton
02/04/202215:00West Ham United v Everton
09/04/202215:00Everton v Manchester United
16/04/202215:00Everton v Crystal Palace
23/04/202215:00Liverpool v Everton
30/04/202215:00Everton v Chelsea
07/05/202215:00Leicester City v Everton
15/05/202215:00Everton v Brentford
22/05/202216:00Arsenal v Everton

we have 7 games between now and this run in, imo we need to get at least 4/5 wins out of them 7 to give ourselves breathing room going into them last 12 games, can’t see us doing that under Benitez though

But you’ve just been outed by @Nymzee in the transfer thread for not doing that with Koeman, you pathetic lying little kopite scrote.
You really need to wash your mouth out potty mouth.*

...and no, I most definitely haven't been found out on my claim to back a manager for the first season and not call for his head.

* I'll forgive you for that because I know you're upset at having to come to terms with the failure of Operation Pitchfork.

You really need to wash your mouth out potty mouth.*

...and no, I most definitely haven't been found out on my claim to back a manager for the first season and not call for his head.

* I'll forgive you for that because I know you're upset at having to come to terms with the failure of Operation Pitchfork.
You are seriously kin in need of psychiatric help lol

It’s mildly entertaining though, a bit like when I saw an elephant ride a bicycle in Thailand at a show. You know it’s wrong and degrading for the animal, but you are actually quite amused by it still.

Similar to you having access to the internet.

“Operation pitchfork”, “BOBA” etc what an absolute clown you are David lollol

Honestly can’t believe anybody would go to these lengths to back this manager, even Liverpool fans sussed him out.

It’s mildly entertaining though, a bit like when I saw an elephant ride a bicycle in Thailand at a show. You know it’s wrong and degrading for the animal, but you are actually quite amused by it still.

Honestly can’t believe anybody would go to these lengths to back this manager, even Liverpool fans sussed him out.
He likes to be an edge lord mate. As soon as opinion is popular he goes the opposite way. He was against Benitez until someone put a banner up near his house and since then he's been up his rectum

To be fair to Dave, he probably has little time to notice what’s going on at Everton with his main focus being on City staying ahead of Liverpool (even at our expense)

Relegation thread...El Ghazi thread...Doucoure 'in conflict' with Benitez = the death rattle of the Benitez Out Barmy Army.

It's tragi-comic, it really is.
I agree - the doomsday is out of control at the moment.

However, it would be fixed, if the Club would communicate properly and the supporter base didn't have to rely on anonymous supporters to provide news (these supporters are doing an amazing job).

Moshiri has the right to do things his way, for its his money, but the arrogance and complete contempt for the fanbase is, more than anything, just really disappointing.

Add to the fact that the communication from our only public figure, being Benetiz, is also incredibly poor, cryptic and arrogant, I can understand why the fume has manifested into this extraordinary pit of despair.

I agree - the doomsday is out of control at the moment.

However, it would be fixed, if the Club would communicate properly and the supporter base didn't have to rely on anonymous supporters to provide news (these supporters are doing an amazing job).

Moshiri has the right to do things his way, for its his money, but the arrogance and complete contempt for the fanbase is, more than anything, just really disappointing.

Add to the fact that the communication from our only public figure, being Benetiz, is also incredibly poor, cryptic and arrogant, I can understand why the fume has manifested into this extraordinary pit of despair.
The fact that Benitez keeps lying about injuries is not helping at all. As well as sacking long standing medical staff only for the injuries to get worse

Status
Not open for further replies.