Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this season could well be it for us, everything has fallen into place, poor spending, stuck with highly paid underperforming mercenaries, poor managerial performances.

A completely rudderless ship that's about to sink, and we absolutely deserve it.

OMG I agree.
100%

I think this season could well be it for us, everything has fallen into place, poor spending, stuck with highly paid underperforming mercenaries, poor managerial performances.

A completely rudderless ship that's about to sink, and we absolutely deserve it.
That was the most predictable game of football I’ve seen in a long time.

We have absolutely nothing.

We're closer to Europe than the relegation zone without our goalscorer.
It’s the run of fixtures that’s a worry. Anything can happen but you probably wouldn’t be surprised at this point if we didn’t pick up a win for the rest of the year. Palace (A), Burnley (A) and Leicester (H) won’t be easy games, Chelsea will ease past us and Arsenal have turned it round and look steady.

Relegation hahaha, some of you crack me up. We are not going to get relegated. We have had a bad run due to a thin squad and terrible injuries. Tonight proved nothing. Liverpool are one of the best teams in the world and can do that to absolutely anyone in any given game. Once we have Mina back and DCL back and we start getting a few wins together we will be absolutely fine.

Relegation hahaha, some of you crack me up. We are not going to get relegated. We have had a bad run due to a thin squad and terrible injuries. Tonight proved nothing. Liverpool are one of the best teams in the world and can do that to absolutely anyone in any given game. Once we have Mina back and DCL back and we start getting a few wins together we will be absolutely fine.
I like your optimism, but we play Arsenal. Chelsea and Leicester in our next four games and I cannot see us getting anything out of them.

The fight has gone from this squad im afraid and that is the problem.

We need to get some wins relatively soon but we were in bad positions in December under Moyes and managed to be alright. It's quite a bad league this year too.

Most teams are getting tanked by that lot. Still the most worrying result was the Watford game that we were winning until the last 15. The rest of the defeats could be classed as run of the mill standard Everton. We do need to get a win by hook or by crook in the next two games though.

Status
Not open for further replies.