Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said in the other thread, Watching out for Burnley wasn’t the major concern for us, the concern is the sides who have no experience in these situations l, Watford, Leeds, Brentford and Norwich.

Certainly in the case of Norwich and Watford who have shown they’ve not had the mettle previously to stay up.

If we end this weekend in the relegation zone this weekend it’s vitally important not to panic, we’ll have a further 7 home games to turn it round and huge games away to Burnley and Watford along with ones we can fancy in Leicester.

Our job is simple, make Goodison like it was for Leeds, and give the plays the confidence they need to get over the line.

Last edited:
I'm hoping Villa will get dragged into this and get relegated over us. That would be so funny with how much money they've spent in the recent years. Those arrogant fans who haven't achieved top 10 for over a decade deserve everything they get. Another relegation will finish them off for good.

They aren't safe mate. They look unlikely to go down i agree but saying they are safe while they sit in a relegation spot is pointless.

I'm fed hearing how Newcastle and Burnley are safe. They have as much chance of going down as we do.

There no certainties here unless people can read into the future.

I think Burnley are by far the least likely out of the bottom 7 to go down. Less likely than Newcastle. A team that can’t concede goals is not going down.

They aren't safe mate. They look unlikely to go down i agree but saying they are safe while they sit in a relegation spot is pointless.

I'm fed hearing how Newcastle and Burnley are safe. They have as much chance of going down as we do.

There no certainties here unless people can read into the future.
That striker they signed looks like good business for Burnley. He looked very good tonight. It’s their defence that will keep them up though - they are solid.

Hand on heart I think Brentford are favourites to go down - after that if they go on a run then I honestly believe it’s between us and leeds.

That striker they signed looks like good business for Burnley. He looked very good tonight. It’s their defence that will keep them up though - they are solid.

Hand on heart I think Brentford are favourites to go down - after that if they go on a run then I honestly believe it’s between us and leeds.

newcastle play brentford to

Status
Not open for further replies.