Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

A
leeds were losing 2-0 with 11 men and after the sending off it finished 2-1?

what happened

did arsenal take their foot off the gas?

did leeds go full bielsa mode and cause them problems?

seems weird that leeds would gas themselves out when the game seemed dead and over, would have thought they would preserve themselves for chelsea at home

hopefully they are gassed out now and we will be knackered for the chelsea game
Arsenal showboating and nearly got caught out.

Cliff-Barnes-Dallas-Ken-Kercheval-b.jpg
man38197.png

I’m still absolutely furious about how this season has gone overall, but the recent upturn in form shows what we can do when we actually start giving a damn.

Still work to do, but I just hope this gives us a chance to open our new home not just a member, but a real force in the top flight.

This season we have lost 75% of our away league games (12 of 16)

Won only one. Back in August at Brighton.

Last away point gained on the road was in December at Chelsea.

Have lost our last 7 away games in a row.

We only recently managed a home draw against Leicester thanks to a last gasp equaliser.

I will more than happily take a draw today.
Everton, this.

Why would you even say that? Recent games have proven how unpredictable it can be. 1 point above the zone and you're declaring safety?

Play like the last two and it will be a comfortable win at Watford even with the defensive injuries. 38 points is safety imo as I don't see Leeds picking up 5 points from their final three.

Today was huge to break the away win hoodoo and after that two home games and we know team is getting extra 10% currently from feeding off the crowd.

Seemed a pipedream just 8 days ago to think safety could be confirmed before final day but it's a very realistic prospect now.

Status
Not open for further replies.