Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Sam Allardyce was hated from day 1 all the way up the table. Till everyone celebrated sacking.

He got the benitez treatment but has thicker skin than Benitez. It was water off a ducks back.
Remember when he turned wearing these later on? Talk about not giving a f

4789BDCA00000578-0-image-a-2_1514031876010.jpg

I've watched football for over 50 years but would rather watch Sam's style than that tippy tippy 20 passes across the defence then back to keeper what we saw last year.
Have a good think back to some of our performances under big Sam. Got tanked by United without laying a glove on them. 5 goals against Tottenham and Arsenal away. Got battered at home against West Brom and some how scraped a draw and they went down. I’m not saying tippy tappy but we need to be brave on the ball.

Inappropriate Language
who’s assed about all that

just wanna stay up lad
Finally gettin their Matty, hats off to you.

Thought I was battling a [Poor language removed], love the blues but have resigned myself, will still follow come rain shine but am a realist. II know its hard for the younger ones (you are one of them), but I have seen the good days and if we change sooner rather than later I am not writing us off, but I have been lucky to travel the world and see worse sites than a relegation battle, but had a skin full of a very nice brandy, set my alarm for tomorrows game (I'm old, I get to sleep in) and will be blue forever, but am fortune to have lots of other things in my life which saves me from the inevitability that is Everton.

Maybe catch up after our win tomorrow.

Sleep tight, stay safe and keep the faith.

People don't realise that 2 games in hand means a much more congested fixture list. Starting next weekend, we have 5 games in 14 days; that Palace game becomes a lot less winnable when you realise that it will be the 4th game in 11 days. Richarlison, Gordon, Doucouré and Coleman will be on life support by the Arsenal game
This, 100% – I know momentum can do wonders and all that but we need to find some of it first. Our players aren't used to the physical and mental slog of playing Sunday-Wednesday-Sunday-Thursday-Sunday – but hopefully a couple of positive results early in that run can negate the difficulties of such a packed schedule

Our fans have been just as complicit/impatient when we were throwing dough around early doors.

Its been a perfect storm these past few seasons from trigger happy owner, clueless chairman, variety of different style of managers, unprofessional players, bad recruitment/DOFs, poor fitness/conditioning department and an impatient demanding fanbase.
Not too sure we can call the supporters of any club of being impatient if they haven't won a thing for 27 years.

Obvipusly Leeds are our immediate target. With Arsenal and Chelsea to come, they too are in trouble. Them having a vastly inferior GD means 'advantage us' should things end equal.

The amount of negativity on here is crazy!

But it's kinda enjoyable to read..

Have faith Blues!!!

Tomorrow - Crowd up for it.. Team up for it..
BOOM! Everton 1 - Chelsea 0.
Great game, some effort there for players who don't care!

Leicester - BOOM! Leicester 0 - Everton 1.
WOW! We won away, and against a good team!

Watford - BOOM! Watford 0 - Everton 3
WTF! Another away victory and yet another outstanding performance!

Brentford - BOOM! Everton 4 - Brentford 0.
Goodison was on steroids(1 in 10 may have been beak)
Hey.. Was that 8 in the last 2 you scrubs? BOOM!!!

Crystal Palace - BOOM! Everton 4 - Crystal Palace
Did they even think..?

Arsenal - BOOM! Arsenal 4 - Everton 0
Oh.. OK, we're back to normal..

Thankfully we were aleady safe though eh?
I mean Burnley only won 1 of their last 4 games, and that was at Spurs away!

Chill stickys, chill.. Everything's to play for!

I hope you're all having as fine an evening as I appear to be. . .

UTFT!

Status
Not open for further replies.