Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all my positivity, I think this is a fair assessment. We need a victory tomorrow or it’ll undoubtedly require a great escape.
I've remained fairly calm and positive so far myself but as games pass and results go other ways, it creeps ever closer.

Getting that 94 feeling again. Like a knot in the pit of my stomach, niggling away.

Ffs

*heads to Mount Carmel to light candles again

People don't realise that 2 games in hand means a much more congested fixture list. Starting next weekend, we have 5 games in 14 days; that Palace game becomes a lot less winnable when you realise that it will be the 4th game in 11 days. Richarlison, Gordon, Doucouré and Coleman will be on life support by the Arsenal game

People don't realise that 2 games in hand means a much more congested fixture list. Starting next weekend, we have 5 games in 14 days; that Palace game becomes a lot less winnable when you realise that it will be the 4th game in 11 days. Richarlison, Gordon, Doucouré and Coleman will be on life support by the Arsenal game

lets swerve the two games then aye lol

Have you seen frozen?

Let it go for God's sake.

My team is shoite, maybe getting relegated whilst moving into BMD and you still want me to justify a flippant statement?

Is your surname Kenwright?

I do not know if you understand reading between the lines but my posts have made it blatantly obvious that their really is more to life than Everton being relegated!!!

We cannot change the position our team is in, we cannot control how hard or not our players try, we just turn up to be entertained, be it in the Prem or Championship and just to leave this alone I would gladly admit defeat to your greater knowledge of football finance and parachute payments so you can jerk yourself off knowing you have another Million on your status.

But the reality is we will still be relegated and we will still be able to finance BMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Night.

who’s assed about all that

just wanna stay up lad

Status
Not open for further replies.