Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we let Koeman go and got BS in, I genuinely believed we were not in a relegation scrap and that it was a major knee jerk reaction, and I still stand by that now. Yes it's only a gut feeling, but we were better and looked better than the teams below, even if we had struggled a bit.

This time, I genuinely feel like we are in danger. Because we arent playing better than the teams below us, they look more like getting points in their games than we do in ours. And as much as I have preferred silva over koeman, I have more faith that koeman could have solved the defensive issues and scrapped for points which silva cant (as shown by the horrendous record of us never coming back from a losing position).

Neither situation would call for BS though and that should never have taken place but I'm genuinely worried about us right now if the board dont take some action.

Let be honest, we're unlikely to win a point in our next 4 games. We're in serious trouble. At least there's time to change the manager and shore up the squad.

I think it's hilarious personally.

We've just lost away to the second best team in the league atm after a good performance and peoples arses suddenly go about relegation.
Your clue is in the word lost,perform well week in week out but keep losing by the odd goal and the outcome is inevitable.Too good to go down? Heard that one before.

Parentheses or round brackets ( )
The most commonly used bracket in English is the parentheses. This pair of round brackets is used when a writer wants to add information to a sentence that will give greater detail to the information presented.
But not essential in your sentence which is my point.

It's not a criticism just an illustration of how the use of punctuation, grammar and sentence flow is very often a subjective matter rather than a definitive science. I once witnessed two teachers on the verge of kicking off about the correct use of a semi colon.

Take care

But not essential in your sentence which is my point.

It's not a criticism just an illustration of how the use of punctuation, grammar and sentence flow is very often a subjective matter rather than a definitive science. I once witnessed two teachers on the verge of kicking off about the correct use of a semi colon.

Take care
Agreed. However, sometimes it is just plain wrong.

We probably are in a relegation scrap. But even if we're bottom by 1st January I think we would spend massive amounts to stay in the league.

Can't see the likes of Watford, Norwich or Southampton spending 100 big one's in Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.