Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is more than a possibility that we could get relegated with this lazy, uninterested, overpaid and pathetic squad.

unfortunately for the supporters they all ditch us and we would be left trying to buy journeymen to try and get us straight up and will be in the championship for along time.

Or we sack him now, pay well over the odds for a short term (end of season) contract top manager and I mean whoever is available or try and poach, and keep everything crossed that Mosh, Kenwrong teal have not left it too late in their mission to ruin our once great club......

At least it will be the quickest way to get all the [Poor language removed] out of the club, silva linings and all that ;)

Ive been pessimistic for years about our ability to stay in the Premiership yet deep down i never thought we would go down.
However i really fear that the nature of todays defeat could be different.
I just worry about the character of our players. No Reid Ratcliffe Southall Gray
I am really worried this time

I have to say that the fact that we are 17th a third of the way into the season makes me want to weep.
Also, the fact that Silva is clearly out if his depth yet still the manager makes me want to weep.
However, what consoles me is the fact that there are easily 5/6/7 teams that are worse than us at present. Together with that, things just seem to be going against us right now which surely cannot last the entire season.
Sack Silva, get some players back from injury and get our team playing with a little more backbone and we'll be just fine.
I still feel a League Cup semi-final is on the horizon.

I have to say that the fact that we are 17th a third of the way into the season makes me want to weep.
Also, the fact that Silva is clearly out if his depth yet still the manager makes me want to weep.
However, what consoles me is the fact that there are easily 5/6/7 teams that are worse than us at present. Together with that, things just seem to be going against us right now which surely cannot last the entire season.
Sack Silva, get some players back from injury and get our team playing with a little more backbone and we'll be just fine.
I still feel a League Cup semi-final is on the horizon.
5/6/7 teams worse than us? And which teams are you thinking of?

We are bad at the moment but not bad enough for relegation. That said we really do need a change of manager or send the incumbent for additional training on both tactics and substitutions. Today he got it partly right but then cocks things up with ridiculous changes, we needed a decent defender on to help at the back especially on Dignes flank, has anyone introduced him to Leighton Baines the guy who spends his time twiddling his thumbs on the bench. In my opinion, if the correct subs had been made we could have won today but no Silva got it wrong again.

Status
Not open for further replies.