Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's hilarious personally.

We've just lost away to the second best team in the league atm after a good performance and peoples arses suddenly go about relegation.

Have a look at the table there and come back to me.This pile of rubbish couldn't beat Norwich either.

Relegation? The chance to win way games on a semi-regular basis. The chance to know that we are in with a chance no matter who we are playing (which isn't the case when away to any of the Sky 6). The chance to take part in exciting games and actually be the winning team once in a while. The chance to not have to play the RS (what is the point of that match? After Wednesday it will be no win in 10 years. Let's stop feeding their ego's and bail out). The chance to take part in a league where everyone has a reasonable chance of winning it. The Premier League is odious and designed solely to guarantee money and success for the entitled few. I'm tired of treading water in it. It's the hope that kills ya. I like the sound of the Championship.
Relegation? Bring it on!

Exactly.

At best he is a very average manager, verging on downright bad.

But by ‘eck he is unlucky.

And that is a lethal combination.

Yes it most certainly is Khal. Everything is unfolding. Not too late at all to put it right of course but I have had a bad feeling about this season almost from the off.

Whatever the opposite of "our name is on the cup" seems to apply to us now, and its unfolding in a sort of surreal slow motion.

Relegation? The chance to win way games on a semi-regular basis. The chance to know that we are in with a chance no matter who we are playing (which isn't the case when away to any of the Sky 6). The chance to take part in exciting games and actually be the winning team once in a while. The chance to not have to play the RS (what is the point of that match? After Wednesday it will be no win in 10 years. Let's stop feeding their ego's and bail out). The chance to take part in a league where everyone has a reasonable chance of winning it. The Premier League is odious and designed solely to guarantee money and success for the entitled few. I'm tired of treading water in it. It's the hope that kills ya. I like the sound of the Championship.
Relegation? Bring it on!

Farhad Moshiri likes this.

Anyone that thinks Moyes is the answer is deluded, he’ll just come in to finish the job of relegation. I’d like everton to be nasty, instead of good old everton, someone like Dyche who the players respect because they’re scared of him and will play for him.

We've got that Sunderland feeling about us when they were relegated and you just feel if we did go down we would tumble down the championship just like Sumderland did.

It’s a massive massive concern, we shouldn’t be talking about this but it’s a damn reality and some fans just don’t want to admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.