Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had us relegated after the last minute own goal and defeat at Bournemouth. Couldn’t see any light at all.

Fair play to Dyche rallying them again for the impressive end of season results.

Turning point was getting that late penalty at Newcastle. Were sleepwalking to a 1-0 defeat but Dummett just deciding to WWE Young when the cross was nowhere near him was that little spark to get everything going again.

Chelsea already ahead at Forest. If they give them a real drubbing they might still go down. Luton to beat Spurs 10-0!

Forest really got away with it this season. Made some really poor signings and Nuno doesn't feel like a long term option at all.

Some big decision for their calm and collected owner to make in the summer....

Need to sell one of Murillo/Gibbs White just to pass FFP.
Don’t worry, they’ll spend another 250million this summer on 35 new players, then send the premier league a muffin basket and get 1 point deducted.

Time for a quick story

After the Burnley game I was walking back to the car when some Kopite drove by and asked me if I thought we’d stay up

I replied honestly that I didn’t know

He shot me a cocky sneer and said we’d be going down

I shrugged and just ignored his jab

I wish I could find that prick now…
What would you do to him?

Don’t worry, they’ll spend another 250million this summer on 35 new players, then send the premier league a muffin basket and get 1 point deducted.

It doesn't help their next manager though. That's their problem and not like Makanakis is going to change his mindset as apparently he just says to their coach "it's your job to train 10 new signings and mould a team so get on with it!"

Dyche would last about five games under that type of owner. They wanted Glasner mid season but he wasn't interested in working under that structure.

Maybe they go for Mendilibar given he's at Olympiakos currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.