Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lcimg-5bef1b85-e347-4f61-a701-8c512f0422f0.jpeg

Got to be honest, at half time in that game I was already declaring it between us and Forest for the drop. They’ve completely imploded since then.
Yeah I was predicting some awkward days in the office coming up! The only thing more impressive than their implosion was our 5 wins and a draw from our last 7 tbh, especially when you include the fact theirs a derby in there!

Forest would still be in the battle if they had the 2 points for being nice and cuddly taken back off them like they should.
That 2 points would have relegate them...I am luton and I am suing the league. Much bigger breach than us yet smaller punishment...just because they were nice. What a joke really

looking at forest's results this season

that win away to chelsea in september was huge

they also beat aston villa at home who are likely to be in the champions league next season

beating newcastle away from home was massive too

beating man utd was huge too

forest actually did alright against the top half sides this season

no idea why they struggled so much against bottom half teams

they also beat aston villa at home who are likely to be in the champions league next season

…maybe they’re best on the counter-attack and struggle to break teams down who sit-in against them.

They look like they have a couple of decent attacking players. Gibbs white might attract a few clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.