Relegation 23/24 Thread

I dont think Forest created that much tbf. One big chance in either half

Neither did we mind you
Yeah, Bar Pickford's save from wood, and the early drive right at him, i cant actually remember any other one, though stats say they had 3 on target, but totally forgot Forest's other shot

Yeah, Bar Pickford's save from wood, and the early drive right at him, i cant actually remember any other one, though stats say they had 3 on target, but totally forgot Forest's other shot
MGW should have buried his chance when Tarks headed it back like an idiot.

Luton 1) our 3pt. leap must've given their confidence a bit of a jolt, especially after their 5 goal pasting

Luton 2) I watched the 5 goals and for 3 maybe 4, I see Barkley strolling, standing, jogging, basically making Onana look like he's a box to box mid Fielder.

Just sayin like

Yes but what about the other team in the battle mate, Notts Forest?
They have 4 games with Sheffield Utd and Burnley being 2. They have a fair chance of getting to 32 . They have Chelsea at home and who knows how that game will go. Chelsea thrashed us but they fairly recently drew with Burnley and Sheff Utd.

Odds on we are in a good position but the pressure will crank up if we can’t get something in the next 2 games.

We have the Appeals to come as well.

I'd be disgusted we didn't get all three tbh

The revisionism given we got the win is mind-blowing. Not saying all 3 were stonewall, they weren't, but if we were on the end of those decisions we wouldn't be quiet for years.

Forest have every right to be livid with the ref and VAR, just they didn't need to communicate it via a work experience kid tweeting.

We've been royally shafted to historic levels this season on and off the pitch. Yesterday we got a major bit of luck. Both statements can be true, it's not one or the other.

They have 4 games with Sheffield Utd and Burnley being 2. They have a fair chance of getting to 32 . They have Chelsea at home and who knows how that game will go. Chelsea thrashed us but they fairly recently drew with Burnley and Sheff Utd.

Odds on we are in a good position but the pressure will crank up if we can’t get something in the next 2 games.

Forest have only won 3 in 36 away since the start of last season, so despite who they have, it may be a big task to get 2 wins from 2

Chelsea are 14 unbeaten, have 2 games in hand on most above them and are out of the cup so need to qualify for Europe via the league. They're one of the teams I wouldn't want to play at the moment.

I'm glad you found that win comfortable. We spend a good chunk of the game basically begging then to score IMO. I didn't feel comfortable not until maybe 90th minute

People are letting the result massively colour the performance. We were not good and scored through 2 long rangers, one of them scuffed, and got away with at least 1 near-definite penalty.

Do I feel sorry for them? No, not for a minute. Does the result matter far more than the performance? Yes, obviously. But let's not pretend it was a comfortable day at the office or that we actually played that well.

Probably just highlights again how poor this league is.