Relegation 23/24 Thread

I would snatch your hands for 9 more points but I doubt we get that many
I'm estimating 5 points. If we can go unbeaten against Luton we ought to be very close to safety with that. That having been said, only taking 5 points from the remaining fixtures would be utterly diabolical and deserving of relegation.

Just beat Brentford, Sheffield United and don't lose to Forest or Luton and we'll be fine.

A win against Forest no matter what Luton gets this weekend settles the nerves down. Even if they win and we win they'll still be adrift of us with 4 to play - and more of a danger to Forest.

We need this win - it goes without saying.
Yep. Just as important to watch the remaining games drift away from Luton.

I think we will get a strong reaction at Goodison

if we lose to forest, luton, arsenal and liverpool then we would have to beat both sheffield united and brentford at home to get those 6 points, draws wouldn't be good enough
We will get MINIMUM 4 points from these fixtures. It wont be fun, it wont be pretty, but personally i think we will get more.

I'm more convinced we are staying up based on Luton being awful
Luton aren't beating 4 points

We will get MINIMUM 4 points from these fixtures. It wont be fun, it wont be pretty, but personally i think we will get more.

I'm more convinced we are staying up based on Luton being awful
Luton aren't beating 4 points

Luton need to get 7 points to finish 17th in that scenario, small chance they could do it with 6 points but needs more wild swings of the GD.

I personally think now the club needs to win the second appeal to have a strong confidence of staying up.

To add a little bit of context to this... In the last 10 games:

- Forest have earned 9 points
- We've earned 7 points
- Luton have earned 5 points

Our 1 win in 14 (or whatever it is) is pretty shocking, but our 2 main relegation rivals aren't exactly fairing much better at the moment. It's easy to get caught up with our own poor form, without taking into account the form of the others.