Relegation 23/24 Thread

A minimum of 6 points from our home games, Luton Away is massive (imagine having to say that) a draw or a win and we'll be fine.
With the goal difference Luton game isn't as big a game as people(and sky will) are making it out to be...forest,Brentford and Sheffield United at home are the cup finals..let's not wet the bed too early..

The amount of chances we wasted at times, you can easily blame them as we are in top 10 for shots, and pretty much the same for on target. you can think of the likes of Lewin not finishing that 1 on 1 v villa. the lewin v Toon chance at 0-0 at GP, lucky we won in the end, and so many more matches we screwed up in, like drawing v brighton with mins to go, dropping point v west ham. We could name so many games this season were we battered teams for so much of the game, or even in parts of the game, but failed to win.
The big one for me was Luton at home. We could easily have been 2 up before we decided to go to sleep for their set pieces.

Just had a look at the table for the first time in a while... we've let in the 4th least goals... it's actually criminal that we aren't far higher in the table even with deductions.. our attack has been completely incompetent a semi competent striker and we'd be in the top half... hopefully some more deadwood will be off the wage bill next year and things start looking up financially for us and if we stay up we need to bin the idea of waiting for the start of the following season to move ground the second it's ready it needs to be earning us money even if its the u21s playing there charging £5 a ticket so people can figure out logistics of getting there then even if it's just the last 8/9 home games get it earning us money.. stupid idea waiting.
8 deducted points have played their part though...

Everton......Played 31, Points 35 GD-10
Chelsea A
Nottm Forest H
Liverpool H
Brentford H
Luton A
Sheff Utd H
Arsenal A

Forest.......Played 33, Points 26, GD-16
Everton A
Man City H
Sheff U A
Chelsea H
Burnley A

Luton......Played 33, Points 25, GD-24
Brentford H
Wolves A
Everton H
West Ham A
Fulham H
Fixed that one for you.

Everton......Played 31, Points 27 GD-10
Chelsea A
Nottm Forest H
Liverpool H
Brentford H
Luton A
Sheff Utd H
Arsenal A

Forest.......Played 33, Points 26, GD-16
Everton A
Man City H
Sheff U A
Chelsea H
Burnley A

Luton......Played 33, Points 25, GD-24
Brentford H
Wolves A
Everton H
West Ham A
Fulham H
Looking at that, forest could be gone

Looking at that, forest could be gone
Lose next week. you would defo fancy city to beat forest. Chelsea are dodgy as heck as you never know with them, what you get. other 2 are tough awkward games maybe. so lets hope so, or at least we can go into final game with it meaning nothing

I see it the other way round. They got 6 reduced to 4 for good behaviour. Surely the simple fact they appealed should null that cooperation bonus and put them back to -6
I want you to be right, but I just don’t see why they would add more. Not saying they don’t deserve more, I’m saying going against their own decision.