Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Luton finish on 30pts. So 3 and we are safe. If the beat us which they might they finish on 32 still think we can get 5 from what is left so I’m feeing fairly confident.
Results went our way today big time, we now have 2 games in hand and far better GD, win 2 more games all season and we'll be safe and we can forget about this ass of a season.. come back in August and do it all again.

they dropped trafford for muric

wonder if trafford is back next match then after 2 big mistakes from muric in back to back games
He has to be dropped. Only 2 goals they have conceded in 2 games being both inexcusable howlers from him that have basically ended any hope of them staying up.

Just had a look at the table for the first time in a while... we've let in the 4th least goals... it's actually criminal that we aren't far higher in the table even with deductions.. our attack has been completely incompetent a semi competent striker and we'd be in the top half... hopefully some more deadwood will be off the wage bill next year and things start looking up financially for us and if we stay up we need to bin the idea of waiting for the start of the following season to move ground the second it's ready it needs to be earning us money even if its the u21s playing there charging £5 a ticket so people can figure out logistics of getting there then even if it's just the last 8/9 home games get it earning us money.. stupid idea waiting.
Only Arsenal have had more clean sheets, with Raya only keeper to keep more clean sheets than pickford

Point at chelsea would give us a two game swing with luton with the goal difference.
Those late goals against brighton and bournemouth i hope dont come back to bite us. Would have come in so handy right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.