Relegation 23/24 Thread

Everybody still pissing their pants that Luton are gonna relegate us yeah?
They’ll probably win a game or two before the end of the season. So will we. These wins will be few and far between. So will ours.

Last season it was Leeds, this season it’s Luton, assuming we stay up, it’ll be someone else next season.

Luton play forest the weekend. Forest win and we would be still 4 ahead of Luton with an extra game. That game tonight could end them.
I agree with a Forest win knowing they have some sort of points deduction coming.
I’m annoyed that Luton grabbed a point at the death against Palace which probably gave them a boost ahead of tonight’s game.
The points we have given up against Palace,Brighton and West Ham make it doubly annoying as it would have given us more insurance against our next points deduction.

This is why Luton are absolutely terrible. People see them score goals and go "look they are so good, I wish we were like that", and then they give up another 4.

They score because they just throw bodies forward. Its bad tactics. They also dont change them even with a lead.
Yeah but it easier to coach a team scoring loads of goals to be more defensive, than it is to get a team with a decent defence to score goals.