Relegation 23/24 Thread

This season has been sabotaged by the board, our players and the Premier League.

Our board has been compliant on how badly we have run this club into the ground. Their handling of the managers we have brought into this club is woeful and I include Carlo who was given too much money and power which lead to millions misspent.

Their statement or non-statements used in our sanction appeal was horrible. They gave evidence to punish us even further.

Our players have been guilty of rolling over far too many times at home. They have no idea how to interact with our fanbase and have removed themselves from the core of what our club demands. Utter bottlejobs.

Finally The Premier League with their "rules" which are made up on the spot and their compliance in allowing 777 to Debt Load us so we become a financial risk and even less attractive to other investors.

Let's just stay up and move on from this season

This season has been sabotaged by the board, our players and the Premier League.

Our board has been compliant on how badly we have run this club into the ground. Their handling of the managers we have brought into this club is woeful and I include Carlo who was given too much money and power which lead to millions misspent.

Their statement or non-statements used in our sanction appeal was horrible. They gave evidence to punish us even further.

Our players have been guilty of rolling over far too many times at home. They have no idea how to interact with our fanbase and have removed themselves from the core of what our club demands. Utter bottlejobs.

Finally The Premier League with their "rules" which are made up on the spot and their compliance in allowing 777 to Debt Load us so we become a financial risk and even less attractive to other investors.

Let's just stay up and move on from this season
Yes no one is stepping up for the fans, the football is cowardly and the board thanked the premier league for taking 6 of our points. It’s led to fans being at rock bottom and a goodison atmosphere which is nothing short of toxic and apathetic.

30 shots inside the box against them and not 1 goal is criminal.
I went to my seat early b4 the game as i couldn't be botheted with the lukewarm carling.

Watching the warm up i was shocked at how inept we are at scoring a goal in shooting practise. The disabled section behind the posts were getting peppered with balls, if it waant for the safety nets a good proportion of them would be hospitalised.
Instead they were in bulk laughing at how bad we were.

Looking at the run in I cannot see us being relegated. There are games there that are, in terms of the Premier League, relatively easy to win. If we do manage to lose those games and go down then we deserve to be relegated. While I look at the club and I see nothing of any substance in the leadership, the day to day management or the players I still think we can manage to retain our league status.
This only provides us with an opportunity,, if things remain as they are we cannot hope to compete. We need a radical changes throughout the club, but then we have needed that for years. It hasn’t happened and the longer this goes on and the deeper we sink into the mire the harder it is to bring about that change.