Relegation 23/24 Thread

Depressing but pertinent question.

Which would be worse, Goodison’s final season being played outside the Premier League, or Goodison’s final season ending in relegation?

I honestly don’t see a scenario where one of those two things doesn’t happen
All we can play for is time. Or be like George Michael and pray for it instead.

Do you think other teams forums have fans as unhinged as ours ?
Honestly i dont even kno what is the point following everton we get nothing from the club at all. Fed up of xg luck ect bollocks again today is PROFESSIONAL footballers who cant do simple things. Cant wait till the day we can clear and see the back of most of this squad. Luton will be in it till the end show so much more than the pathetic team we have

Which would be worse, Goodison’s final season being played outside the Premier League, or Goodison’s final season ending in relegation?

Couldn’t give a toss either way to be honest because calling things out at this club is frowned upon so let them all get on with it.

If the worst happens I hope it does upset a few ex players and some fans because they deserve every minute of it.

More depressed that the team being the final team and first to play at bmd is not worthy of this great club/fans

Honestly i dont even kno what is the point following everton we get nothing from the club at all. Fed up of xg luck ect bollocks again today is PROFESSIONAL footballers who cant do simple things. Cant wait till the day we can clear and see the back of most of this squad. Luton will be in it till the end show so much more than the pathetic team we have

@ForeverEverton swipe right, I’ve found a match for you.

We’ve been saying that for years though. Most of the players who were here when we started saying it aren’t here anymore.

The other option is depressing too. Last season in Goodison spent just like this season, we stay up but are an eyesore of a team

We’ve been saying that for years though. Most of the players who were here when we started saying it aren’t here anymore.
Most but still have a core of this pathetic team, godfrey holgate keane gomes list goes on. Need some players with fight now i am hopeful we can get more change in key areas. Where is the leaders in this team that is the problem

Most but still have a core of this pathetic team, godfrey holgate keane gomes list goes on. Need some players with fight now i am hopeful we can get more change in key areas. Where is the leaders in this team that is the problem
Dyche leaves our only leader on the bench to play a center back out if position

Dyche leaves our only leader on the bench to play a center back out if position
I dont kno the situation with coleman but if he is fit wtf is he doing like how dors godfrey stay on the pitch today. Stupid tackle for the pen that he has done so many times, no attacking threat even when unmarked and with a terrible cross in the box and is a pro footballer. Is no excuse why these players cant even do sunple plays

I wouldn't fear relegation as much if I knew we could bounce back but we will follow Leeds and Forests journey down there, maybe even Blackburn or Pompey as well.