Relegation 23/24 Thread

It's such a massive psychological drain. We're never going to match them for quality but the relative safety of 30 points might've allowed a little more freedom and confidence.

We've got a mid-table team being forced to play with the fear of relegation and they're struggling with that.

And yet Brighton's wage bill is only 3/4 of ours. Sad times.

The funny thing is after we got the deduction it seemed to galvanise us, we went on a little bit of a run, we beat Forest and Burnley away and Chelsea and Newcastle at home in the 4 games after it happened.
Not forgetting we actually lost to man utd the 1st direct game after it. We were on not to bad of a run before the verdict, and ive never been one to say the deduction helped us, or like the so called experts who say we wiped the deduction out with those 4 wins (we wiped nothing out). I am more thinking it helped others who were rubbish for months, that suddenly began to get wins and points they did not before our verdict, as it gve them more believe

It's such a massive psychological drain. We're never going to match them for quality but the relative safety of 30 points might've allowed a little more freedom and confidence.

We've got a mid-table team being forced to play with the fear of relegation and they're struggling with that.

It’s a third year of relegation battles. They should be used to it by now. They can’t be feeling sorry for themselves or playing in fear, it just makes things worse mate.

Not forgetting we actually lost to man utd the 1st direct game after it. We were on not to bad of a run before the verdict, and ive never been one to say the deduction helped us. i am more thinking it helped others who were rubbish for months, that suddently began to get wins and points they did not before our verdict, as it gve them more believe
I don't believe that either. Luton got used to the pace of the league, and Sheff Utd and Burnley haven't really improved

I don't believe that either. Luton got used to the pace of the league, and Sheff Utd and Burnley haven't really improved
Luton got use to the league more after our verdict. from Aug to end of november they were not good, from then to now they did way better. thats how i view them and their run and what our deduction meant -others started better but went down hill fast

Hang about some people on here banging on like we are actually a good team and it’s a disgrace we drew against Brighton and palace. Wake up this is our level right now thanks to the terrible mismanagement of our club.
Faults aside, Dyche is the right man for the here and now.
I think we’ll stay up even without any points back, and importantly the players are still fighting for their teammates, supporters and their manager!
Great Post 👍 think I'll lay off in here for a bit, it's not good for your wellbeing.

(This thread of course, not the forum, couldn't be doing without my daily dose of '10 pts deduction' thread therapy!)