Relegation 23/24 Thread

Each to their own but I reckon our key danger side Luton having a thumping win makes it a horrible round of fixtures in my head. Forget Sheffield and Burnley. They are toast.

Alao i dont get this depleted side line of thought...Doucs apart it's all pretty much like for like with us in my book.

And Gana, Gomes, Onana and Coleman but it’s ok, you can conveniently leave that out.

And Gana, Gomes, Onana and Coleman but it’s ok, you can conveniently leave that out.

Ha ha you and others keep saying Coleman is past it and shouldn't be the first choice right back. We had Patterson and Young available.

For the Midfield yes Doucs is a loss but Garner, McNeil and Harrison are also key and were all playing.

Gomes? On other threads he's being used as an example of the wasted dross we have in our squad and now you're using him as an example of a must have?

The reality is we have the odd injury and absence as every team.does but the team is failing for other reasons.

Ha ha you and others keep saying Coleman is past it and shouldn't be the first choice right back. We had Patterson and Young available.

For the Midfield yes Doucs is a loss but Garner, McNeil and Harrison are also key and were all playing.

Gomes? On other threads he's being used as an example of the wasted dross we have in our squad and now you're using him as an example of a must have?

The reality is we have the odd injury and absence as every team.does but the team is failing for other reasons.
Dyche starts Coleman, Onana, Doucoure every time they’re fit and they’ve all be unavailable
Their replacements are Patterson, Gueye and Gomes, two of which are also unavailable meaning just to field a team with any premier league experience we have to change our formation and way of playing
Even with that issue we got an away draw which would’ve been a win if we were allowed to get deserved penalties or our strikers could finish

Our squad is paper thin

Well you keep banging on about how crucial Coleman is so he must be a big miss too.

What about Gana and Onana?

We don't seem to have a problem in being solid and hard to beat, it's goals where we are struggling.

Can't even say we aren't creating chances, as we are, just can't finish them.

Lack of goals is the issue

Alex Crook on TalkSh1te this morning saying that the 10 points is nailed on because its “watertight”. So 10 + another 4-6, and its going to be close imo. Going to go down to the wire, but I reckon we will scrape through again - just need Doucs/Onana back!

Alex Crook on TalkSh1te this morning saying that the 10 points is nailed on because its “watertight”. So 10 + another 4-6, and its going to be close imo. Going to go down to the wire, but I reckon we will scrape through again - just need Doucs/Onana back!

He's a kin knobhead.

We have won 8 and drawn 4 of our games this season.

That is 28 points before our points were stolen.

About 1.27 points per game.

16 games left.

If we maintain that average it will give us 20 more points ti add to our current 18.

38 points….that will be safety IMO.

Though as @Eggs implies, no more stolen points is absolute key to this.
If we get the initial one reduced to 6, plus another 6 on top, and Forest also get a 6 point deduction, we would be outside of the relegation zone as things stand.