Relegation 23/24 Thread

We've exceeded expectations last few league games which is important context. Just disappointing to have given them this game so easily within 20 mins.

Spurs is just a bad match up really for a Dyche team, Burnley had some bad losses under him down there.

Would expect to give them a better game at Goodison in early Feb as think they'll be missing Son and Bissouma is at AFCON.

I hope people don’t lose their heads about this honestly. We’ll lose this game, in fact I’d probably guess we’ll lose at least 2 of the 3 after as well.

Ultimately no matter what we are better than the 3 promoted sides and Forest, we’ll have another good run and also there’s a good chance that our deduction gets reduced or wiped out in my opinion.

Again, don’t lose your heads about being beaten by one of the best teams in the league away from home.
The only thing is we have no idea about how strong mentally this team actually is currently. The last few years have shown us going on long streaks of picking up very few points and the last month or so has been an exception.

Thank heavens we went on that run

Hopefully we get some points back and we can stop worrying as much
7 points clear (potentially 4) feels like more breathing space than we had for the majority of last season.

If players stay fit we will be totally fine. Performance levels have been consistent all season.

A bad 10 mins here yes but the top 4/5 sides can do that to teams.

Spurs is just a bad match up really for a Dyche team, Burnley had some bad losses under him down there.

Would expect to give them a better game at Goodison in early Feb as think they'll be missing Son and Bissouma is at AFCON.
And hopefully we’ll be missing Gueye. And if not, maybe we can make that a rainbow laces match. We need more technique in the middle.

Luton winning, Everton losing but still 4 points clear of the relegation zone.

Even with a 10-point handicap, we're still so much better than the other teams down there. This thread will last until about March I reckon.
Until we lose a pre-season game and some attention seeking whopper starts a new relegation thread.

Yeah the defeat is one thing but literally worst possible results everywhere else is unhelpful.

(For the panic police, I'm not saying it means we're doomed, just brutal to have everyone else winning)