Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we saw a few weeks back this is a very good time in the season to be playing Newcastle.

Add in what happened to Lockyer and Luton being very close to getting results off Arsenal and Man. City in last two home games I fully expect Luton to win this.

It's a pivotal moment in the season given they have Sheffield United and Burnley away in their next 4 games so table will be interesting end of January I think with regards how many points 18th has.

1-0 Luton. Townsend lol
1703345537639.png

Luton winning, Everton losing but still 4 points clear of the relegation zone.

Even with a 10-point handicap, we're still so much better than the other teams down there. This thread will last until about March I reckon.

I hope people don’t lose their heads about this honestly. We’ll lose this game, in fact I’d probably guess we’ll lose at least 2 of the 3 after as well.

Ultimately no matter what we are better than the 3 promoted sides and Forest, we’ll have another good run and also there’s a good chance that our deduction gets reduced or wiped out in my opinion.

Again, don’t lose your heads about being beaten by one of the best teams in the league away from home.

I hope people don’t lose their heads about this honestly. We’ll lose this game, in fact I’d probably guess we’ll lose at least 2 of the 3 after as well.

Ultimately no matter what we are better than the 3 promoted sides and Forest, we’ll have another good run and also there’s a good chance that our deduction gets reduced or wiped out in my opinion.

Again, don’t lose your heads about being beaten by one of the best teams in the league away from home.

We've exceeded expectations last few league games which is important context. Just disappointing to have given them this game so easily within 20 mins.

Not worth it in getting angry anymore. It’s a poor squad with terrible ball retention. The third goal v Newcastle was a pleasant surprise.

Any wins we get I feel are a welcome bonus , not a expectation, I gave up on expectations ages ago, it’s not worth arguing about either because there are only so many times you can point out the obvious and still many have none of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.