Relegation 23/24 Thread

we’ve got to keep winning and closing their gap to forest

i think the games now sat and then spurs will test us
And palace but is also really important that the team atleast get a point at burnley to keep the gap. Would love another win to really put pressure on the teams below but agree, is good to try and keep this positive feeling at the club

Got a tough run of fixtures coming up. However, we have just had some tough looking fixtures and accrued a lot of points so who knows what will happen. I know what should happen, the PL should give us some or all of the points they took off us and we would be in a much better situation

And palace but is also really important that the team atleast get a point at burnley to keep the gap. Would love another win to really put pressure on the teams below but agree, is good to try and keep this positive feeling at the club

yes mate draw say to keep the ball rolling

then the other fixtures wel see

but i believe we will keep fighting

The corrupt football establishment of this country tried to bury us. Most groups of players would have folded under the pressure of that.

I'm immensely proud of these players. They work their socks off every game and have just hammered two teams whose players are on literally tens of millions of Pounds a year.

Special mention also to the fans. I was at both the Newcastle and Chelsea matches and the atmosphere was electric.

We not in must win territory yet, but beating the teams in the bottom half and especially those in and around you is what gets you up the table. Beating the top half is a bonus and should be exactly that - bonus points. Do that and you end up top 10. Winning the last two has definitely taken the edge off the importance of a win this weekend but Burnley this weekend and the gap is truly opened up.

We need to get something out of the game at the weekend. I don't think a clean sheet is likely.

I think we fair better in midfield because of Gana's suspension & obviously are far worse in defence because of Branthwaite. I'd also love to see Patterson given a go and turn in a great attacking display - but if one of them are fit, it'll be Young or Coleman... and I'm more ok with that choice away from home in these kind of games.

We need to get something out of the game at the weekend. I don't think a clean sheet is likely.

I think we fair better in midfield because of Gana's suspension & obviously are far worse in defence because of Branthwaite. I'd also love to see Patterson given a go and turn in a great attacking display - but if one of them are fit, it'll be Young or Coleman... and I'm more ok with that choice away from home in these kind of games.

i think patterson will play and maybe he will rest young?

i’m hoping we can get another win or at least a draw win and we’re on cloud 9