Relegation 23/24 Thread

We’ll be fine. We’d have been at least 2-1 up if Gana and Doucoure didn’t brick it, and we had a few other chances.

Nothing we could do with their first. Got to dust ourselves down and re-group. If we play like we did first half, we’ll be fine.

We’ll be fine. We’d have been at least 2-1 up if Gana and Doucoure didn’t brick it, and we had a few other chances.

Nothing we could do with their first. Got to dust ourselves down and re-group. If we play like we did first half, we’ll be fine.
DCL's 2 unopposed headers should have been better. Could have went in at half time 4/5-1 up with the clear chances we had

I shouldn’t have looked at the league, nor the fixtures, nor anything else. If our points deduction isn’t overturned then we are in serious trouble I think.
100%. We crawled over the line last couple seasons. On our belly. Out of breath, fingers torn to get us over. Anybody who thinks we are going to be ok with a 10 point hammering is genuinely insane (no offence like!) . Our form was on a slight up recently but a couple of defeats in next couple of matches will bring alot back down to reality. Back to sanity.

And how do you know we are not going to go through another bad spell. Ah that's right, we have suddenly become Barcelona because we have won a few games. Get a grip and get angry with the premier league for cheating us out of our hard earned points, not fellow blues.

What you call negative, i call realism. 4 points after 13 games has got to be one of the worst tallies we have ever had in pretty much our entire history i would bet. We need our points back, end of.
Actually, I have a total grip on the situation. And I'm not angry with fellow Blues - this is a football forum where people, people agree and disagree all the time. Despite todays defeat, I'm very confident we'll stay up, even without a successful appeal. I would suggest that your realism is ill-founded. To say in November that we are doomed when we are 5 points behind Luton Town (who have picked up 9 points in their first 13 games) is not realism. The defence today was poor but we could have scored a shed load. Statistics say that we are right near the top of teams with chances being made. We're going to give someone a hiding the very near future.

Thought we looked very limited today; ran out of ideas quickly in the second half and no meaningful options off the bench either. Tough run of games ahead now, could do with something at Forest.