Relegation 23/24 Thread

We should get at least 3 points back on appeal IMO.

Iraola at Bournemouth made a great point on this: you shouldn’t remove points during a season. This whole process - the panel, AND the appeal should all have been dealt with between June and August. The fact is, we are all going to be guessing and hoping an amount of points we are going to get back over the next three months now. And frankly, I have no faith at all that we get many if any back. It’s dangerous to expect it.

Luton's next 3 games are Brentford away, followed by Arsenal and City. They're not exactly going to be out of sight even if we fail to win again this year.

Panic stations can probably be deferred into March.

The only major concern I have is around what happens when a few injuries start creeping in.

They have Sheffield United away on Boxing day. Man. City the visitors the day after so that period is a problem when you think Spurs away is the weekend before xmas (no idea who Luton have got on that weekend).

After the points deduction I kept reading and hearing that whilst it was bad we would never be in danger. After watching that today the reality is we’re in deep doodoo. Even giving us back the 10 points I’d be worried. We made Utd look like Ferguson was still in charge. This is the same Utd that struggled at home to Luton 2 weeks ago.