Relegation 23/24 Thread

At least 4 needs to come from Bournemouth-Luton home games, Dyche will be very close to the sack if it's any less than that.

Beyond that it does look sobering reading....up to December it's also Arsenal, Brentford, RS, West Ham, Brighton, Palace and Man. United.

Wouldn't rule out a shock win v Brighton due to the 5-1 and they could be coming off a tough europa game but let's be honest in pretty much all the other games draws would be celebrated as pretty good results. The problem is when you don't beat the likes of Wolves and Sheffield you have to then make up the dropped points with a shock win somewhere home or away.

I might end up looking silly but think we beat Arsenal. They're not clicking at the moment and we've got a good record against them at home last few years. Partey looks to be out long-term too. Imagine Beto running their backline ragged and then Calvert-Lewin coming on for the last half hour to give them hell.

I might end up looking silly but think we beat Arsenal. They're not clicking at the moment and we've got a good record against them at home last few years. Partey looks to be out long-term too. Imagine Beto running their backline ragged and then Calvert-Lewin coming on for the last half hour to give them hell.

The problem is that we leak goals like a sieve at the other end and have a midfield that gets walked through on a weekly basis. Arsenal also have an abundance of danger men in the final third of the pitch to punish that. We’ve beat them the last 4 times at Goodison, they are definitely overdue a result there. I can’t see us winning that but wouldn’t completely rule it out as Arsenal are very flaky.

Brighton and us are a million miles away in terms of management control and football ability
Where have we gone so wrong?
Brighton are an outstanding example of what can be achieved with a high level of planning, vision and organisation.
We are the polar opposite.
For 30 years we have lacked any vision , our organisation has been second rate at best, and our planning has been based around the sole aim of survival.
The club has literally decayed and withered before our eyes.
Perhaps our last hope of introducing the necessary level of administration and vision was the MSP deal and now that has failed I think we are rapidly approaching end game.