Relegation 23/24 Thread

I think getting to 15 would be a decent effort. After the international break it's RS, West Ham, Brighton, Man. United, Chelsea, Man. United, Spurs and Man. City all in a 12 game spell so would have to be 3-4 wins from that and it's a big ask based on what we've seen so far.

we aren’t getting that!

we do play better against good sides but if dyche does these wait till we concede tactics and sit off

wel be goosed

It's a start.

Need to back it up with at least 4 points from the next two.

A point a game and you can start looking towards mid table again.

Less and it still feels like scrambling around on matchday 37 looking at what 18th is doing.

Hopefully won't have to wait another six months for away win aswell as the counter attacks were really good today so can expose other teams that way if they're weak at FB as Brentford were today.

I can't work out if I mean this in a good or bad way. But I don't think we played that much differently than the Fulham, Wolves and Sheffield Utd games. We've played well (not great, but pretty decent) in 4/6 games this season, but just didn't get the rewards.

Gives me some optimism that our general standard isn't as bad as made out. We're still objectively pretty rubbish but we've played well enough in most of our games this season to avoid doomsday.