Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Dyche goes or turns it around (He Can`t!) this is the season we go down....

If we haven`t got to the Bournemouth game with as many points as games he absolutely needs to go, that is 7 points from the next 3.... then it is the international break and a chance to chop and change.

not good for us this even 5 games in

As we saw last season you can't just rely on teams below to keep on losing. Eventually you have to start winning some games yourselves.

Last April people were saying Bournemouth and Forest were certs and both had excellent end of season runs. Luckily Leeds went into freefall at the same time.

The 3 teams yet to win will all go down, by time we lose to Brentford we could be leaving ourselves way way too much to do.

33 games left, to even get to 36 is 1.09 PPG. Dyche Everton record to date is 0.96 PPG, when we lose at Brentford it will be 0.92.

0.92 for the last 32 games gives us 29 points....

1695065693096.png

Every team I see in this league shows more desire, fight and effort than us. Add that to the fact we have an absolutely threadbare squad, I just don't see a scenario where we stay up. Then we become Sheffield Wednesday. A relic. Feels like we're on the footballing equivalent of death row. We've had a few stays of execution but the day is gonna come.

Unless Dyche goes or turns it around (He Can`t!) this is the season we go down....

If we haven`t got to the Bournemouth game with as many points as games he absolutely needs to go, that is 7 points from the next 3.... then it is the international break and a chance to chop and change.

the club is crumbing to bits mate

they’re is no authority

dyche won’t be sacked sadly

this is the end

Who are you replacing him with?
Whoever I say, you will say "he won`t come here".... so no point engaging in that debate.

I could say a guy from league 2 and you aill say, "he won`t come to Everton" and you`re also of the opinion Pep couldn`t do a better job with these players which is absolute wham, I`ve heard of the the Dyche defenders spew. Dyche is worse than Benitez, worse than Lampard and has to go...

Is the team better than when Dyche took over? No
Does the team show an identity? No
Does the team show a game plan? No
Has any individual player improved under Dyche? No
Does the manager play with heart, desire and fight? No

So why is everyone defending Dyche? He is worse than Benitez and Lampard...

Every team I see in this league shows more desire, fight and effort than us. Add that to the fact we have an absolutely threadbare squad, I just don't see a scenario where we stay up. Then we become Sheffield Wednesday. A relic. Feels like we're on the footballing equivalent of death row. We've had a few stays of execution but the day is gonna come.

yep 3rd time now and we will go

Status
Not open for further replies.