Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll pick up more away points this season. Thought 40m for Gibbs White was way OTT but he was critical for them last season as time went on. Matt Turner is a good pick up for them in goal as I was impressed with him playing for US in the World cup.

If they beat Burnley tomorrow (which I assume everyone is wanting) then it will be 3 wins from 5 from what has been a very hard start to the season so they'll need a long winless run to be anywhere close to bottom 4 coming up to winter.
City Ground is also a factor. Tough place to go.

They'll pick up more away points this season. Thought 40m for Gibbs White was way OTT but he was critical for them last season as time went on. Matt Turner is a good pick up for them in goal as I was impressed with him playing for US in the World cup.

If they beat Burnley tomorrow (which I assume everyone is wanting) then it will be 3 wins from 5 from what has been a very hard start to the season so they'll need a long winless run to be anywhere close to bottom 4 coming up to winter.
Draw for me.

You chaps may be right, but there is a lot of confidence at Forest at the moment. Maybe misplaced, only time will tell on that one.

But we have improved our midfield and landed all of our top targets, depth was a real issue for us last year which seems to have been addressed.

I will take issue with comments about Johnson though, good finisher & great pace but MGW is our most important and effective player by a long way.

Put it this way, I don't expect us to struggle like we did last year but expectation & reality are different things.
You're better than Chelsea who look like proper relegation candidates this season.

Forget next week too.

Brentford will beat us handily.

Set your attention on 30th September v Luton and 7th October v B'mouth.

They'll tell us whether we need a change of manager or not.

Our players look frightened of Goodison again and it's a major worry.

Near on 4am. Another home defeat, another shocking performance. I'm not looking for sympathy. I'd watch us in league one but I'm beyond frustrated seeing stuff all effort. Just plain effort and desire is all I ask for. It's not there.

We look horrid going forward and look like a nervous wreck down back.

Love this club but truthfully what scares me the most is our financial situation if we go down, not about the fact that we'd be in the championship. I worry if we go down, we will not come back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.