Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really should get the maximum given they deliberately refused to sell Brennan Johnson when they should've compared to this club having to sell Richarlison before 1st July 2023.

This was argued in the initial case and was seemingly dismissed so really premier league have nowhere to go now given that's a key part of the charge.

Only question is which season Forest get the points deduction.

Oh god let's keep that boring stuff out of this thread please

Today can be seen as a gain in a way. Our last min goal got us a point. Luton threw 2away

Not sure. I fully expected after the way Newcastle played at Villa to comfortably beat them. And they have a far more winnable game next weekend.

As said all resources now should be on reeling one of Forest or Palace in as they look the two weakest teams based on form and FFP and both are within range.

With Luton it feels people are still judging them on what they were producing in September and October. Same as people seemed to still think Scott Parker was managing Bournemouth in April last season and then were astounded they were actually winning games and playing well.

so just worry when we’ve been cained
by city?

maybe luton’s confidence will be shot?
Is what it is one game at a time will have harder games as will them and others. Is not certain they will win, everything is still everywhere the appeal/ second charge still have no idea where we could be

i see that south africa are in the afcon quarters today and notes lyle foster started for burnley today

thought he would have been at afcon but just read that south africa didn't call him up due his mental health issues

thats fair enough but if he is not in a mental state to play football for south africa how come he is able to for burnley? seems strange

i see that south africa are in the afcon quarters today and notes lyle foster started for burnley today

thought he would have been at afcon but just read that south africa didn't call him up due his mental health issues

thats fair enough but if he is not in a mental state to play football for south africa how come he is able to for burnley? seems strange
Burnley, probably affecting his mental health

Status
Not open for further replies.